C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

8 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Bulgarian football seems a bit of a mess. You've basically got 2 CSKA Sofia sides in the top flight, one buying a license from another well known team (Litex), and then Ludogorets coming from absolutely nowhere and going from 0 league titles to 11 league titles in the past 11 years [emoji38]

A bit :lol: 

Just like every other economic active in the country, bulgarian football has been in the hands of the russian mafia and their KGB local associates since the 90s. Literally every club has been bankrupted at least 3-4 times during those years. Plenty of money laundering, murdered owners, countless arranged matches, hooligans and constant racist shouts in run down stadiums with 600 fans. Everything else apart from actual football. Things might've picked up a little lately - the top clubs started buying unmotivated foreigners again, I don't pay much attention but the level is not higher than the National League. 

4 minutes ago, junkhead said:

A bit :lol: 

Just like every other economic active in the country, bulgarian football has been in the hands of the russian mafia and their KGB local associates since the 90s. Literally every club has been bankrupted at least 3-4 times during those years. Plenty of money laundering, murdered owners, countless arranged matches, hooligans and constant racist shouts in run down stadiums with 600 fans. Everything else apart from actual football. Things might've picked up a little lately - the top clubs started buying unmotivated foreigners again, I don't pay much attention but the level is not higher than the National League. 

You from Bulgaria junkhead? 

9 minutes ago, LV said:

He won’t care.  He’ll be too busy picking up his pay cheque and being conkers deep in the Cheeky Girls. 

He won't be paid much but aye, I'm sure he's in fucking Bulgaria for other reasons. It's obviously not the football challenge in the fake CSKA. 

It would be epic to 'greet him' with a Newcastle banner in some away game. I've never hated a manager as much as him after all, supporting the opposition and everything.. The Ben Arfa HOPE one would hurt him, I'm sure Ben Arfa has decked him at least once.. but I want it to be something more personal and spiteful :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks right

"It was a privilege for me to be a part of and to serve this club! Unfortunately, my time here is over! The events before and after the match with Botev (Plovdiv) were not acceptable for me, for my assistant Alex Dyer, or for our players. The reason no one gave an interview after the meeting was that we were all very outraged by the situation that had escalated.

Our players decided to play only out of loyalty and to protect the club. The small group of organized racist fans who tried to sabotage this match is not what I want to lead and represent the team. Definitely, this is not the right path for the benefit of CSKA, because such a club deserves much more."

Translated from https://cska.bg/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=65&products_id=10849&zenid=jugq6m6dsl8sggb8j7v5i18h51

I'm not buying it.

Leaving because some of the fans are racist?  He would have known that had he done due diligence beforehand so I very much doubt that was new information.  

Looking at his results, I honestly reckon he has taken the easy way out to get some credibility out of a situation that didn't look like it had a long term.

Unless something happened behind the scenes where club officials wouldn't condone the actions of the minority of racist fans? 

Guest HTT II

The thing with Pardew, he isn’t and never will be sincere, this isn’t about him making a stand against racism, it’s about him being seen to be making a stand so he gets the well done Pards, what a guy etc. he’s a slimy cunt let’s not forget!

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

I'm not buying it.

Leaving because some of the fans are racist?  He would have known that had he done due diligence beforehand so I very much doubt that was new information.  

Looking at his results, I honestly reckon he has taken the easy way out to get some credibility out of a situation that didn't look like it had a long term.

Unless something happened behind the scenes where club officials wouldn't condone the actions of the minority of racist fans? 

I was going to ask if these were the first set of black players to ever play in the league :lol:

Slimy Pardew, finding a way to slither off, while drawing attention away from the crappy job he was doing. Absolutely typical of this fraudulent mess.

29 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He was already below Bruce in hatred for me. Genuinely don’t think Bruce would leave a club in those circumstances. He’d make some bullshit speech about “I’ll just try to do my job”

Or ask the fans if they could throw kebabs next time…