Guilherme Siqueira signs for Valencia on 18 month deal; Lucas Orban to Levante

BeloEmre

Siqueira was great before going to Atlético, one of la Liga's best fullbacks while playing for Granada; he never seemed to get Simeone's confidence, and always looked nervous playing for them - which is understandable since his style doesn't fit Atlético at all. But it is a good signing if true.

He's an attacking fullback, very spirited, always causes a great deal of problems going forward - both to the opposition and to his team.

:thup: good stuff

its not shite. he was abysmal in 2007/08 and 2008/09. he was only here for 4 years.

Absolute garbage like. He took a while to get going but was arguably the best natural footballer in the squad when he was sold.

I didn't realise our left backs were all injured long term.

To me this looks like a sign that we have another left back lined up for the summer, maybe one who has been out injured or otherwise presently unavailable, hence we can't move for it now.

Perhaps also a sign that McClaren has talked the board around on a number of silly things they were dead against before.

To me this looks like a sign that we have another left back lined up for the summer, maybe one who has been out injured or otherwise presently unavailable, hence we can't move for it now.

Perhaps also a sign that McClaren has talked the board around on a number of silly things they were dead against before.

Jetro Willems :thup:

And yeah, we're now signing English players, over-26 players and even over-spending on some. It's a complete change brought on by the panic of relegation.

Jetro Willems maybe.