Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

According to the Daily Star, so it is questionable, Rafa hasn't been impressed with him at all and it looks unlikely he will play any part in the remaining games.

This one's entirely on Carr and Charnley, again.

Frustrates me because as expected, he will be another player who leaves the club without being given a decent chance.

Clearly we operate as a club who carry out "favours", as too many of our transfers are suspect and never even step foot on the field.

Yet we have chancers like Williamson and Gouffran on the books for years and consistently in the squad.

Frustrates me because as expected, he will be another player who leaves the club without being given a decent chance.

Clearly we operate as a club who carry out "favours", as too many of our transfers are suspect and never even step foot on the field.

Yet we have chancers like Williamson and Gouffran on the books for years and consistently in the squad.

If he's shit (and he hasn't shown anything in the time he has been on the field to suggest he isn't) then he probably doesn't warrant a chance.

If he's shit (and he hasn't shown anything in the time he has been on the field to suggest he isn't) then he probably doesn't warrant a chance.

Which still begs the question, why was he brought here in the first place then? Also Gouffran, your argument is invalid.

If he's s*** (and he hasn't shown anything in the time he has been on the field to suggest he isn't) then he probably doesn't warrant a chance.

He came on when we were about 12-0 down against Chelsea and apart from that he's played about 12 minutes of football.

How on Earth anyone can judge him on that is unreal.

EDIT - he's played a grand total of 29 minutes. How shocking that he's not made such a good impression!

Again, he looked very bright in the 10 minutes he got at Stoke. Not just the chance he was unlucky with, he looked capable of making things happen a few times.

Not saying that means he's any good but when he's had about 40 minutes and 10 of them were good then I've no idea why that goes down as him obviously being shite. He's no more shite or unsuited to the league or whatever than when he signed.

According to the Daily Star, so it is questionable, Rafa hasn't been impressed with him at all and it looks unlikely he will play any part in the remaining games.

Surely not. I simply can't and won't believe it. It was definitely worth spaffing the wage money though, there was the small chance that he wasn't an absolute triangle. Viva la Doumbia.

Can't see how having a striker who has a reputation for goals can be a bad thing on the bench. But when You've got Mitro and Perez sitting there I suppose there are only so many slots you can use for a front man.

Can't see how having a striker who has a reputation for goals can be a bad thing on the bench. But when You've got Mitro and Perez sitting there I suppose there are only so many slots you can use for a front man.

Riverie is on the bench too!

Riverie is on the bench too!

Well that just doesn't make sense, Doumbia on crutches would offer more goal threat than Riviere. He must have fallen and cracked a hip.

If they aren't switched on to the task at hand. Doumbia is fighting with his national team coach. Probably not the attitude Benitez wants. That said fight would be a rare thing for someone in a newcastle shirt. Absolutely gutless. Maybe he was needed after all.