Saido Berahino stays at West Brom

TK-421

Graham Courtney says we have offered £24m cash - from an impeccable source apparently.

We can only withdraw £300 a day from the cash point

I think this goes towards explaining the lack of transfer activity over the last few seasons

Guest antz1uk

He used to work at th club as pr/media spokesman or something similar many moons ago but since things have changed he's got very little right and always seems to come across as a little bitter

If the reports are true that West Brom have 'not' turned down or responded to the offer it seems to me they are keeeping their powder dry awaiting other clubs to lodge their interest. As I said earlier this will 'roll on' until tomorrow but will be very surprised if West Brom do not sell to 'a club' as they would lose 10 milliion in the Summer as his contract hits the final year. They may do a QPR ala Austin but look what happened there.

What about Berahino's preferences?  Hasn't he made it known he wants to go to Spurs?

Aye. We'll eventually get a bid accepted, then Berahino will just tell us to get fucked anyway

Get the feeling you're crossing your fingers anyway

What about Berahino's preferences?  Hasn't he made it known he wants to go to Spurs?

Aye. We'll eventually get a bid accepted, then Berahino will just tell us to get fucked anyway

We (NUFC) would know by now if he had no intention of coming here.

This is never going to happen, wonder if they will go after anyone else if this fails or if they have brought Doumbia in and then went all out to get this done, knowing they have at least signed one striker that may score the goals required.

Get the feeling you're crossing your fingers anyway

Obviously not as we seem to have all our eggs in the Berahino basket and there are no other options. He's better than nothing. We should never have been in this position in the first place though

Aye. We'll eventually get a bid accepted, then Berahino will just tell us to get f***ed anyway

Aye you would think we have been given some serious encouragement if we are going for it, just can't see them accepting the offers and we really shouldn't be offering over £20 mil, he's just not worth that much  (I know it's not my cash)

Aye. We'll eventually get a bid accepted, then Berahino will just tell us to get f***ed anyway

Yep, they're getting encouragement from somewhere, that's for sure.