Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 13/2/16 @ 5:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Nobody

Think this will be 2-2, Steve will say we showed "tremendous" spirit. I'd probably take a point right now but we need three to make some progress, anything less keeps us well and truly in the mire.

Anything better than a loss would shock me given that Chelsea are starting to play again.

Come out of it with confidence in tact, so we can move on quickly. Draw would be mint.

This all depends on how McClaren approaches this game, park the bus, change formation, we'll get soundly beaten with barely a whimper. If we treat this game like a home game, try and impose our game on them when they've got an eye on other games in front of them I think we'll have a chance of at least a draw.

I'm going for a 2-0 loss then :lol:

Our team in this game last year :lol:

Krul

Janmaat

Coloccini

Williamson

Dummett

Sissoko

Anita

Colback

Cabella

Perez

Gouffran

Ameobi for Gouffran (63)

Riviere for Sissoko (84)

Subs Not Used:

Woodman

Santon

Haidara

Vuckic

Armstrong

Pretty sure we were really impressive in the first half too with the Cabella/Janmaat/Sissoko combination

Carver after the game on Mourinho

He said to me, ‘if you keep playing like this you’ll get a five-year contract as Newcastle manager. It was nice. At the end of the game he said, ‘you deserve the job, you’re ready for it now. He said ‘I hope you get it’. We just laughed and he gave me another hug – he must have hugged me 10 times today. He kicked the ball at me once as well, but I didn’t react. I’ve calmed down now!”

He said to me, ‘if you keep playing like this you’ll get a five-year contract as Newcastle manager. It was nice. At the end of the game he said, ‘you deserve the job, you’re ready for it now. He said ‘I hope you get it’. We just laughed and he gave me another hug – he must have hugged me 10 times today. He kicked the ball at me once as well, but I didn’t react. I’ve calmed down now!”

:lol: :anguish: :lol: :anguish:

Read that in the voice of a little child enthusiastically telling his parents about his day at school.

Guess we will see Colback at LB.

As much as I hate Jack I'm not sure there's much to choose between any of the options at the moment.

At least at LB his back passes will be limited to Elliot.

But he usually pivots to the left to try and pass to Dummett. You should look for odds for more than 50 throw ins to Chelsea as he gets confused