Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 13/2/16 @ 5:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Nobody

I am very much so a pessimistic, glass half empty kind of fella, I don't have any optimism in this team at all and I do believe we are going down.... But saying that once in a while I get this weird feeling inside, the last time was the Spurs game in December... And I have it again now !

I am very much so a pessimistic, glass half empty kind of fella, I don't have any optimism in this team at all and I do believe we are going down.... But saying that once in a while I get this weird feeling inside, the last time was the Spurs game in December... And I have it again now !

What time does the bookies close?

For me the problem lies with how McClaren sets us up to play away from home rather than directly with Wij, ofc he's not blameless but if McClaren is insistent on playing a certain way away from home then it's obvious Wij doesn't fit into that style. Given the fact I don't think McClaren will change his tactics then maybe he should rest Wij, I don't think it's the right answer but I'm not the manager.

If he's dropped for Perez I don't mind so much, if he's dropped for Jogback...

Good point

Personally I wouldn't drop him, he's been key everytime we've played well, that's not coincidence plus we could do with some consistency so Shelvey & Townsend get used to playing with the other midfielders.

Can only imagine stark difference between Gini's home and way form is due to the manager's desire to play a certain way away. As others I would prefer it if we let our star midfielders keep playing and get used to each other. Hope we're a bit more positive today and give them problems to solve, rather than creating some tactics wank-fest which always strikes me as being more about managers self-importance/emperor's new clothes than truly effective football.