sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think she's getting £50,000 of her £62,000 court and lawyer fees from him, that's it. Wouldn't be surprising to see a civil suit soon

She's not getting anything, the costs go to the prosecution. She's a victim, she hasn't paid any fees. There won't be a civil action.

Yeah, that's what I said. Don't see why there couldn't be a civil suit though, considering how damaging this case has already been I could see her and her family just wanting to move on.

Guest Open_C

He'll go to a remand centre for categorisation and then, probably inside a few days, be sent somewhere that caters for vulnerable prisoners. Since he was sentenced way out of area, you can assume he won't be going to Durham any time soon, or indeed at all :)

I think she's getting £50,000 of her £62,000 court and lawyer fees from him, that's it. Wouldn't be surprising to see a civil suit soon

She's not getting anything, the costs go to the prosecution. She's a victim, she hasn't paid any fees. There won't be a civil action.

Yeah, that's what I said. Don't see why there couldn't be a civil suit though, considering how damaging this case has already been I could see her and her family just wanting to move on.

No you said she was getting "her" court and lawyer fees paid. She hasn't got a lawyer nor paid a penny, all the money goes to the CPS which is a government department.

Civil actions are simply not done in this country when a conviction has occurred.

"Nice Young Teens" :lol: Just a poor lad who fell into some young manipulative whores trap though.

At least he has standards though, they were nice teens. Could've been searching for 'dorty young teens' or 'hacky young cows' or anything.

"Nice Young Teens" :lol: Just a poor lad who fell into some young manipulative whores trap though.

At least he has standards though, they were nice teens. Could've been searching for 'dorty young teens' or 'hacky young cows' or anything.

He think he was searching for hacky young cows.

She could sue under the tort of trespass of the person I'd have thought. Not quite sure what she would get but its unlikely to be mega bucks.

Beast.

Fuck did he have like?  Myxomatosis?

your not the most popular on the groomers today like. :lol:

I noticed that

Touching rather than penetration from my understanding on the third charge. I think if the 4th charge had been guilty it would have been but the 3rd charge only related to touching of genitals I thought.

Digital penetration was the charge he was found guilty of.

Seriously why don't u fuck off u geordie cunt !!!!!

:lol: