sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At this point, given all that we know, we can only assume that anyone calling some poor young schoolgirl a slag whilst brushing Johnson's acts off as idiocy is a massive paedophile and should be charged as such.

First Google result of the girls name brings up a horrific blog that covers this case amongst others. Bloke needs help.

At this point, given all that we know, we can only assume that anyone calling some poor young schoolgirl a slag whilst brushing Johnson's acts off as idiocy is a massive paedophile and should be charged as such.

First Google result of the girls name brings up a horrific blog that covers this case amongst others. Bloke needs help.

Maybe I'm just an Internet Mong but I can't find a pic or her name :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue how to find her name.. But then again I think a lot of people know because they've been told it, rather than being internet sleuths. I may be wrong.

Interests to have a look at the blog though, it really is insane just how warped some people's views are. I've taught in secondary schools for nearly 7 years now and 14-15 year old girls just don't have a clue of the world. Make up and a padded bra mean f*** all and to be honest they're only there because of social pressures, rather than personal awareness.

Maybe I'm just an Internet Mong but I can't find a pic or her name[emoji38]

Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue how to find her name.. But then again I think a lot of people know because they've been told it, rather than being internet sleuths. I may be wrong.

Interests to have a look at the blog though, it really is insane just how warped some people's views are. I've taught in secondary schools for nearly 7 years now and 14-15 year old girls just don't have a clue of the world. Make up and a padded bra mean f*** all and to be honest they're only there because of social pressures, rather than personal awareness.

Me, my lass and my mates have been discussing this recently, as one of the lads is about to embark on fatherhood for the first time (he's the first out of this particular group of mates).

Kids these days grow up too fast due to society and the pressure put on them to be more mature.

It starts from very young with bairns playing advanced computer games and watching advanced films, playing about on mobile phones with Internet access to the wider world and no parameters set.

As kids, they should be playing with dolls and football's and building dens and s***. Not playing GTA or aspiring to be like the latest trendy pop star in their 'sexy' video.

Obviously over time this progresses and parents must move with time as well as their kids age but they should control this progressively.

Problem is some parents want their bairns to grow up faster so they have less responsibility or they simply don't give a s***. Kids being kids aspire to be like these 'mature' kids cause they're supposedly more grown up, but in reality they're just less sheltered and more vulnerable.

I think it's just a matter of parents earning the respect from their own kids and even if it upsets them (the kids) making sure they understand why what is being said or done is being said or done.

Mind you, the media have a lot to answer for by stirring up a moral panic about nonces and child beaters. Gone are the days when you give your bairn a tap on the arse or even have an assertive word for fear that you get reported for either.

Obviously at 14, 15, etc., teenagers think they know about sex but it's up to the education system and parent to teach them the full package and not just the act.

Of course all of this is based on generalisations like.

Back to this case, at my age (26) I know most the lasses and lads when I was 15 were talking about who had done what with who in the bike sheds or at the pictures. None of them probably understood it but they had done it. Everyone fancied someone and everyone discussed it with their pals. Therefore, to put any blame at the lasses door is a bit ludicrous.

Maybe you could argue she could have been parented better but even that'd be harsh I reckon. Nohnson knew what he was doing and took full advantage of his superstardom (?) to manipulate this scenario.

Again, you can blame the media for this at varying levels, but the PFA, Mackems and FA all have a lot to answer for here. How the f*** he only got 6 years I don't know. He'll either be good and get out in 3 or he'll have topped himself by then I suspect.

Nonetheless, this all makes for grim reading and I feel sorry for the family and the bairn. The FA need to act quickly to dispell any remains of this story and the sooner the media move on from it the better.

Agreed. It's even the case with the a-level students. They are clueless and the calculating nature of it all by a powerful adult celebrity influence increases its heinousness. Then again you and me do this sort of thing all the time in our profession. Apparently.

A mate in Berlin just put this on Facebook;

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160326/c3dd7fcc2570ebbe1e65972dea7532cc.jpg

Probably just England fans being divvies, singing daft songs and latching onto the latest excuse to be obnoxious in a clumsy attempt to be light-hearted/ have "epic bantz". Funnily enough, the mackems are probably the only set of fans that would take it seriously due to the whole silly "respected throughout football" mantra.

Guest neesy111

No one should be signing about him man, best thing is to have his name banished from the game and also not to remind the victim and her family/friends of him.