sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I imagine Ready To Groom's average age is about 18, based purely on the posts I see on it.

If it isn't, I'd imagine 80% of posters are mentally handicapped in some way.

Loads of them are middle-aged. Especially the ones with the massive chips on their shoulders.  Fifties and Sixties.  It's quite incredible.

I imagine Ready To Groom's average age is about 18, based purely on the posts I see on it.

Loads of them are middle-aged. Especially the ones with the massive chips on their shoulders.  Fifties and Sixties.  It's quite incredible.

not really- they have lived in a place like Sunderland for 50-60 years, it would be incredible if they were normal.

Rapey To Groom actually appear to be all in their 50s and 60s. Despise what they see as politically correct England. Brexit. 'I'm not racist but....' Content with their shitty town. Sunlun is the epitome of shitholes that dragged us educated people out of the EU. Combat 18. Gerrin Marra. FTM.

Rapey To Groom actually appear to be all in their 50s and 60s. Despise what they see as politically correct England. Brexit. 'I'm not racist but....' Content with their shitty town. Sunlun is the epitome of shitholes that dragged us educated people out of the EU. Combat 18. Gerrin Marra. FTM.

good for summit then.

A lot of them are from 40s to 60s clueless inbred racists who still live in the 60s or 70s with their mentality and attitude, which isn't surprising as that shithole of a city and its suburbs is still stuck in that decade

its quite incredible the mindset of some of these idiots. i think they should all just be forced to live underground like the disgusting narrow minded rats that they are

Really hope he doesn't get the England post.

They should be made to suffer Allardyce football for at least a couple of years as punishment for turning a blind eye to Johnson's crimes.

Aye, but chances are they're going down without him.

Really hope he doesn't get the England post.

They should be made to suffer Allardyce football for at least a couple of years as punishment for turning a blind eye to Johnson's crimes.

Aye, but chances are they're going down without him.

Exactly my thoughts. Hope he gets it tbh.

There's not a good candidate out there for England. Might as well give it to this chump, watch him fuck it up and then see where we are in a couple of years when there will be far better managers available.

I'd be interested to see what Hippo Heed could do with a decent squad, and also interested to see who our Premiership, they're in the premiership you see, neighbours could attract to their premiership club. I hear there are plenty of houses for short-term rent in Darras Hall, so they may have a chance of getting a premiership class manager, for their prem... Etc etc.