sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Aah, the Indian war cry. I remember playing Liverpool sometime in the mid 80's and he did his war cry and Bruce Grobbelaar hid behind his post, and was pretending to fire arrows up at him. God I was easily pleased as a youngun.

Kirchoff out for 6 weeks :spit:

Why can't it be Defoe? He's fucken bullet proof that little c***.

You can guarantee if we only had 1 striker (who actually scores) to see us through the entire season, he'd snap his leg on September 2nd.

Kirchoff out for 6 weeks :spit:

Why can't it be Defoe? He's fucken bullet proof that little c***.

You can guarantee if we only had 1 striker (who actually scores) to see us through the entire season, he'd snap his leg on September 2nd.

keep the faith, they are one 34 year old hamstring away from desperation :lol:

Love reading these old fan stories. I started going regularly in 95, think at my first match there was still some terraces while they renovated but I basically just missed it, gutted.

It's quite telling that on here the Sunderland thread often gets derailed onto NUFC stuff, whereas on RTG................

Love reading these old fan stories. I started going regularly in 95, think at my first match there was still some terraces while they renovated but I basically just missed it, gutted.

Time for an NUFC history / match going experiences and memories thread?

Aye the Milburn Paddocks would still have been standing back then but the Gallowgate had been rebuilt.

100% mate

there is one somewhere?

nostalgia or something.

It's quite telling that on here the Sunderland thread often gets derailed onto NUFC stuff, whereas on RTG................

Tells it's own story does that.

I realise this quote feeds the myth of joining the Keegan bandwagon. In my defence, I was only 2 years old when Ardiles left and 5 at my first match.