sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They really are a different species the sad poor bastards :lol: :lol: Someone should do some science and try to figure out what they have become and how, whatever they are. How can it go so wrong with the human race.

They really are a different species the sad poor b******s [emoji38] [emoji38] Someone should do some science and try to figure out what they have become and how, whatever they are. How can it go so wrong with the human race.

They would just blame it on Magologists

Does anyone feel like popping over them and telling them the real reason why the crowds hardly dip (ie. thousands of free tickets given out to anyone who is mad enough to take them)>

"SPUFF said: ↑

a decade of dire struggle, player after player, manager after manager failing to do their well paid jobs, 9 or so league wins a season on average, watching minnows come up and survive comfortably, very few highlights, little entertainment.

Like most I sit there and wonder why the feck im putting myself through it after a hard weeks graft. How the feck our crowds hardly dip I'll never know.

The powers that be reckon they know how the support feels, do they feck. Sadly Im certain its gonna get a lot better before we get any sustained enjoyment out of the bastards. Likely a championship title win which in this era is about the best this once proud club can aim for.

Mate it's been longer than a decade but I know what you mean.

It's these bad times that make the good times all the better when they infrequently come along.

Our crowds hardly dip because we are class, hang on in there. Mind you when we go down they will take a hit."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/becoming-a-hell-of-an-endurance-test-this.1288805/

This thread is golden:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa.1288721/

How many times has Midds had to tell them that we made a 30 million profit !!! It's just not sinking in. There's rivalry and I get that, but this level of stupidity goes way beyond that. Embarrassing for them and funny as hell, kind of addictive reading :)

Ive been through these dark days, where I would be checking on their bullshit too much, cant keep away from it, Takes some getting off that shit. Good luck with yr rehab.

This thread is golden:

How many times has Midds had to tell them that we made a 30 million profit !!! It's just not sinking in. There's rivalry and I get that, but this level of stupidity goes way beyond that. Embarrassing for them and funny as hell, kind of addictive reading :)

Ive been through these dark days, where I would be checking on their bullshit too much, cant keep away from it, Takes some getting off that s***. Good luck with yr rehab.

It's filling in gaps in time while playing fm16. There's a few on here that love going to poke the bear, I'm not going to do that but it's fun watching them :)

This thread is golden:

There's a poster on there who genuinely seems to have some sort of learning difficulty. I don't know why Sima bothers, it must be like trying to explain a card trick to a dog.

The Mackems deserve everthing they get after hounding Allardyce out.

Spat on him and everything. Animals.

Essentially adrift by 6 points if you look at the goal differences. They only need one decent month to be in with a chance however, they have came back from the brink enough times already in recent years.

Jesus. 2 points after 9 games. They are down for real.

Villa won their first game last year, so even they had 4 points after 9 games.

In their record-breaking 11 point season, Derby had 5 after 9 games, thanks to beating us, of course.

This thread is golden:

Granted I only ready the first 3 pages, but most of them aren´t wrong. We have spent more money than anyone else in the league no matter how the balance sheet looked in the end. We also need to remember that nearly every relegated team makes profit on the transfer market due to selling the biggest stars who won´t stay on. The loss of TV money, ticket fees etc will not make us £30m in the black.

I also agree that Rafas true test will come next season, as any average manager would be expected to reach promotion with our squad. I admire the way we have gotten to the top, but we are were we should be in the table, no matter who the manager is.

This thread is golden:

Granted I only ready the first 3 pages, but most of them aren´t wrong. We have spent more money than anyone else in the league no matter how the balance sheet looked in the end. We also need to remember that nearly every relegated team makes profit on the transfer market due to selling the biggest stars who won´t stay on. The loss of TV money, ticket fees etc will not make us £30m in the black.

I also agree that Rafas true test will come next season, as any average manager would be expected to reach promotion with our squad. I admire the way we have gotten to the top, but we are were we should be in the table, no matter who the manager is.

Pretty much agree but remember money gaurantees fuck all, the point is Villa have spent lots.

Its how you manage the money, Rafa spent wisely, done his job, the players last season werent his, most didnt want to put it in for him.

The Mackems can all just fuck off

Crux of it is, we were relegated and now look like bouncing straight back while they YET AGAIN STINK OUT THE PL, and they fucking hate it in truth.

Fuck them, fuck them all , they will soon be in the tin pot league. :frantic:

This thread is golden:

Pretty much agree but remember money gaurantees fuck all, the point is Villa have spent lots.

Its how you manage the money, Rafa spent wisely, done his job, the players last season werent his, most didnt want to put it in for him.

The Mackems can all just fuck off

Crux of it is, we were relegated and now look like bouncing straight back while they YET AGAIN STINK OUT THE PL, and they fucking hate it in truth.

Fuck them, fuck them all , they will soon be in the tin pot league. :frantic:

we went 4-5 years of pardew/carver telling us that we can only improve by spending money and buying players (to be honest it's game-wide almost now) but during that period many of us were of the opinion that a really good manager should be able to get something out of any group of players, to affect a change

steve mclaren had £80m spent on the squad and couldn't get anything out of it, then we got rafa...granted he didn't keep us up but we all know 100% if he'd come in in january last season we'd have stayed up without spending a penny

point being it's not even about how money is spent for the most part, shit managers will get average results with good players, average managers will get shit results with good players...moyes is probably a 'good' manager with a shit group of players and he can't get anything out of them...if they sacked moyes now and appointed a manager of rafa's calibre then they'd certainly make more of a fight of it, might even get out of it

we of all clubs in the league should now know not to underestimate the influence of managers in football

Over on RTG they reckon they would get £25m if they sold Pickford!

Which would make him the second most expensive goalkeeper of all time.  He's decent no doubt but they dont seem to understand the keepers just dont sell for that much and are using Sissoko as reference??

Which would make him the second most expensive goalkeeper of all time.  He's decent no doubt but they dont seem to understand the keepers just dont sell for that much and are using Sissoko as reference??

They'd get £10-15m for him if he keeps up his good form till the end of the season. They'll get £18m for Kone if they go down...well maybe, depends whether he cries off in Jan first.

They'd get £10-15m for him if he keeps up his good form till the end of the season. They'll get £18m for Kone if they go down...well maybe, depends whether he cries off in Jan first.

£18m for Kone?!

They blew their chance in the summer! £10m max!