sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161116/999f0e8288f0af7d61ada30529a78010.jpg

What was the guy who I presume is a Newcastle fan doing in their store in anyway?

This is nothing unusual at all for them . I've taken a severely disabled guy into this store a few times over a period of a couple of years and the offer has always been there... In fact the guy has been given a ticket for spending £30+... Maybe shouldn't have revealed my guilt mind..... Wide open to be branded a mackem again

This is nothing unusual at all for them . I've taken a severely disabled guy into this store a few times over a period of a couple of years and the offer has always been there... In fact the guy has been given a ticket for spending £30+... Maybe shouldn't have revealed my guilt mind..... Wide open to be branded a mackem again

Are you rollernonce's mate?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/17/sunderland-lynden-gooch-david-moyes

Sunderland’s Lynden Gooch: ‘People say bad things to me about the north-east but I don’t know why’

“A lot of people say bad things about it to me but I don’t understand why; the north-east’s very underrated. For a start it’s so beautiful – you’ve got great countryside and great beaches. And great shops in Newcastle. I’d love to stay a Sunderland player for a very long time. I’ve been here since I was 10 and this club has given me an awful lot. I’ve made friendships I’ll have forever.”

Now he wants to give something back. “We know it’s hard for the people of Sunderland to be bottom of the Premier League – and especially when Newcastle are doing so well in the Championship,” he says.

Mag bastard :lol: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/17/sunderland-lynden-gooch-david-moyes

Sunderland’s Lynden Gooch: ‘People say bad things to me about the north-east but I don’t know why’

“A lot of people say bad things about it to me but I don’t understand why; the north-east’s very underrated. For a start it’s so beautiful – you’ve got great countryside and great beaches. And great shops in Newcastle. I’d love to stay a Sunderland player for a very long time. I’ve been here since I was 10, and despite this slackjawed yokels still can't pronounce my family name correctly - Gewchy. I wouldn't mind but it's not even a difficult one, but this club has given me an awful lot. I’ve made friendships I’ll have forever.”

Now he wants to give something back. “We know it’s hard for the people of Sunderland to be bottom of the Premier League – and especially when Newcastle are doing so well in the Championship,” he says.

Mag bastard :lol: :lol:

Tidied those quotes up there.