sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirchoff is out of contract? That's hilarious considering how they were waxing lyrical about him at the start of the season  :lol:

Played really well towards the end of last season

No point keeping him to be fit 10 games a season to be fair

This isn't exclusively since he joined yous as well, always thought it was a crazy idea. Guessing he's on a pay as you play deal?

See they were mentioned in the latest edition of Private Eye.

No, not any searching questions about what went on during Johnson's last season but about the sacking of the programme editor for austerity reasons.

It mentioned that he actually won awards for their programme every season for the last ten years, and at the same time a bunch of highly paid losers were swanning around Central Park and attending basketball games on an all expenses paid jolly.

He will be good for them in the Championship, reckon they'll come straight back up with him and go on to stabilise the club once returned. Best thing all round is they sack him and they still go down.

Would they actually get anyone better even if he left?

And would he want to stay anyway?

He's looked liked he's wanted away since August. Hardly surprising mind when he had fans confronting him in the dug out in his first home game as manager, despite them almost holding Man City to a draw (88th minute winner) the previous week.

They're not fickle though. No way.

Not actually sure who they could attract manager wise. The £180m debt (and growing) they have means any new manager comes in with his hands tied straight away.  If they go down this season this could be the most glorious relegation of them all, given the possible consequences.

He will be good for them in the Championship, reckon they'll come straight back up with him

Course they will, as they never tire of reminding us the champo is pub league level dross, and its only Rafa's sheer incompetence that we arent 20 points clear and promoted already.

Well, that is after they all forgot that they had agreed it was an impossibly competitive, relentless, physically draining and doomed slog but then we started winning. Macktracking at its finest, cant wait for their latest narrative in a few weeks time....

These c***s are f***ed.

Yep, but I'm looking forward to Fleetwood away next season

That's what everybody was saying about Burton this season. Then they realised you hardly get any tickets, and it's a pain in the a*se to get to by train (don't actually know if that's the case with Fleetwood, but that's what you tend to find with these 'new' teams).

These c***s are f***ed.

That's what everybody was saying about Burton this season. Then they realised you hardly get any tickets, and it's a pain in the a*se to get to by train (don't actually know if that's the case with Fleetwood, but that's what you tend to find with these 'new' teams).

So newly promoted teams by definition are more geographically remote?

One's that we've never/rarely played before, yeah. So i'm thinking teams like Burton, Fleetwood, Accrington, Morecambe, Yeovil etc.

Don't know my train stations well enough to guarantee all of those mentioned haven't got stadiums located next to a station, but if i'm generalising I would say it easier to get to the likes of Sheff Utd, Bradford, Bolton, Millwall.

Obviously, there's exceptions both ways, especially with more and more of these new out-of-town stadiums like Reading.

Surely they must be sailing close to the edge of FFP rules considering they've lost at least £20m a season for the last 5 years (or something daft like that)

Points deduction this or next season?  :lol:

Surely they must be sailing close to the edge of FFP rules considering they've lost at least £20m a season for the last 5 years (or something daft like that)

Points deduction this or next season?  :lol:

wasnt Marco hinting last night,( not sure only heard it in background) that they could go into administration, and fall further down the leagues?

That's what everybody was saying about Burton this season. Then they realised you hardly get any tickets, and it's a pain in the a*se to get to by train

One's that we've never/rarely played before, yeah. So i'm thinking teams like Burton, Fleetwood, Accrington, Morecambe, Yeovil etc.

I cant be alone in loving going to a new ground regardless of size or location. Some of the best away days for me are journeys into the unknown, whether deepest Derbyshire or the arse end of Antwerp. I have a hundred stories from our Euro trips, and literally none from the Emirates, Etihad et al.

Christ Im beginning to sound like an inspirational Facebook post. "The destination isnt the journey, the journey IS the destination. Also get hammered on the local brew and dont engage with prossies east of Berlin"

Currently in the League 1 play offs is Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Bradford, and South End. Millwall and Oxford are not far behind. So arguably the biggest club amongst that are a club whose fans will beat you up.

Currently in the League 1 play offs is Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Bradford, and South End. Millwall and Oxford are not far behind. So arguably the biggest club amongst that are a club whose fans will beat you up.

I remember getting a placement in Oxford thinking "uni town, dreaming spires, gentlemens rooms, educated youth...thisll be a piece of piss"

Holy f*cking sh*t, those kids were two steps from full-on feral. Though im guessing you meant Millwall...dial down the assumptions Stifler.

Just checked and if you are going on rail to Fleetwood you're looking at a 6 hour journey with all of the changes (Newcastle - Piccadilly/ Piccadilly - Blackpool/ Tram ride to Fleetwood's ground)

Decent trek.