sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Totally agree, next seasons Championship could consist of Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Swansea, Middlesbro, Derby, Leeds, Huddersfield, Nottingham Forest, Bolton, Reading, Norwich, Villa, Cardiff and Birmingham Sunderland will need a quality manager and big, fit, talented squad with the total backing of a full stadium of devoted fans .....................they dont have any of that.

anyone on here still gonna stick a few quid on these useless c***s staying up then? :lol:

They've defied the rules before by losing the playoff final and still getting promoted, so don't put it past them ?

If you searched hard enough there will be a photo of that old fella celebrating our relegation.

This.

I commiserate with the old fella on account of his seniority, but if he there was indeed a picture doing the rounds with him celebrating our demise I would be in his face..."Oi! Mackem! I respect your elderly wisdom but your joy at the misery of thousands on Tyneside is grounds for a knee to the balls"

http://s2.dmcdn.net/AI6oG.jpg

Probably the longest drawn out relegation ever but this season they looked down from the start. Even they weren't going to fluke it this time with that shower playing for them.

Ironic that Bournemouth relegated them, a club who along with Burnley, Watford, Stoke, WBA, Palace etc seem light years ahead of them in terms of structure and organisation despite them being in the PL a decade and spending and paying wages at the higher end of the scale.

It's going to be a hard slog ahead of them and I can understand their fans being very angry about the way the club has been ran and managed.

can't say it hasn't been coming for them, last time they weren't in a scramble to avoid relegation was with Bruce? Not sure how your in the premier league for 10 years and spend 8 or 9 of them in a mad scramble to avoid relegation.

If I was that old dude I'd be happier. Surely, at his age, he'll have accepted that they're never, ever going to have a shot at the title. Being in the champo won't preclude them from having a tilt at one of the cups (don't laugh). They won't be getting as many hidings in the championship, that's for sure. Surely none of them have actually enjoyed the last 10 years?

can't say it hasn't been coming for them, last time they weren't in a scramble to avoid relegation was with Bruce? Not sure how your in the premier league for 10 years and spend 8 or 9 of them in a mad scramble to avoid relegation.

But isn't this season's relegation still Bruce's fault for being a Geordie ?

Finally.......

Sunderland just f*** off and die

Groomers just f*** off and suck it up, enjoy the fizzy pop league you arrogant set of c***s. O0

Moyes  :cool:

I just burst out laughing  :lol:

Morning Hank.no streams now

Gerrin  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats yer lot