sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/haway-brighton-albion.1360004/

The thread takes a lovely turn when Aston Villa score.

Some crackers in that thread, like...

" in spending £55m and having a wage bill greater than many Premier League sides in winning Championship shocker."

"Why can't things go against the mags for once?! Why do they have to be so lucky consistently?!"

"Managed to finish top by the skin of their teeth on the last day of the season where they should have won it comfortably by about 10 points minimum.

and Rafa will be hailed the messiah"

"Its not luck. They spent 55mil to win the league. I think even i could manage that."

"Champions of that league means most, remember Keaneo saying it was nothing to celebrate"

So much Macktracking.... and saying everything goes for us, considering the amount of shocking decisions we've had against us??!!

Next season is gonna be a treat for them!!  ;D

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing will beat ‘Im more annoyed about that than us gannin down.’

[emoji38] So pitiful.

Wrongs have been righted, it'll be nice to be able to completely ignore these losers again next season.

yep, even moi has been doing it now  :lol:

fuck them , i said my speech a few days ago when they went down, its the same turgid shit every day on the groomers, why on earth newcastle fans like sima go on is beyond me.

let them spout six in a row shite, they are now in a league below us next season and irrelevant, the turd has flushed and they are deep in the shit financially , we have a manager who is loved and a club on the move again, 17th is our aim and then kick on, don'e believe a fucking word those mongs say.

HWTL

Makes no odds to me skunks were already up. Different matter if Brighton had drawnt which meant skunks had gained promtion as a result of their draw.

FTM

Different matter if Brighton had drawnt

if Brighton had drawnt

drawnt

drawnt

drawnt

drawnt

drawnt

:mung:

I like how they think it's going to be an enjoyable season. We made it look easy by playing relatively shite for half a season and still winning it but they would have needed 80 points (and a high GD) to finish in the top 6 this year. The league's probably as hard as it's ever been to get out of, I doubt they'll make the play-offs.

Pretty certain Villa will go up next season, they'll back Bruce and he is good enough to get them out of the Championship.

Will be surprised if the mackems are even close to the play off places, if their finances are as bad as they seem to be.

Norwich seemed to have finished well. Villa will be better. I could see Birmingham being a nuisance if they back Harry. They'll not go up.

Fully expect Boro to be in the mix as well as I think they'll keep most of their players.

most of the cunts on the groomers have never experienced these misfortunes, they don't know how to react so trot out six in a row, our fans, spit on robson etc etc. mag in the barbers, mag at work, mag at the metro centre.

it's fucking laughable, enjoy it  :lol:

"Why can't things go against the mags for once?! Why do they have to be so lucky consistently?!"

:lol: after we win the Championship, a league we were relegated to less than a year ago.

Aye, and we haven't won fuck all for over 50 years.