sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is only my opinion, they think they are raising awareness for a kid with cancer and doing a good thing. But they don't realise that combining it with a dig at our local rivals is cringeworthy and completely inappropriate.

The banner was always going to be a dig at the mackems, the cancer seems to have been tagged on later.

Exactly.  They and their knuckle dragging followers on Facebook are trying to make out its all about the charity and "those poor young uns".

It's always really been about having a dig at the makems,  which normally I'm all in favour of,  but this is just unoriginal at best and crass in the extreme at worst.

Exactly.  They and their knuckle dragging followers on Facebook are trying to make out its all about the charity and "those poor young uns".

It's always really been about having a dig at the makems,  which normally I'm all in favour of,  but this is just unoriginal at best and crass in the extreme at worst.

I hope that one day he gets a good kicking over this, I can't think of anything worse than this which has been done by one of our fans and has shamed us.  He makes the horse puncher look like a normal everyday person.

Read a fair bit about the uproar on this banner today.

The cancer message was not needed and has such lead to the huffing on here and in Sunlun.The fat knacker who made such a fuck up of this is loving the attention his stupid banner has created.

Its made us look like a bunch of fucking mongs, well you know what we aren't.

This banner was ALWAYS NOT WANTED AT ANY POINT by NUFC , even before a message was agreed, its wank, boring and now has us looking like heartless bastards.

The money should have ALL went to the families or just put a united for cancer alone message on it.

The absolute tool.....he's not a reflection of our region.just a thoughtless cunt

Guest firetotheworks

That bloke's made himself a Graham Fenton like. Thoroughly deserved as well, thumb heeded prick.

the chronicle should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

they could have just had a quiet word with the lad and advised him that subtly changing the wording would have been a better idea and also shown him in a better light. no one need have known.

they could have just had a quiet word with the lad and advised him that subtly changing the wording would have been a better idea and also shown him in a better light. no one need have known.

They're after filling as many pages as possible, they don't give a shit about anything else.

They're after filling as many pages as possible, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Yep, like so many sites, content means very little. It's all about page hits, shitty user experience in favour of advertising and clickbait these days.

Chelse will have their flipflops on now...watch the mackems stroll to a win against them. Yet another flukey survival. Tomorrow is a must win for them. Keep Defoe and theyll be fine imo...

Divent snort brown lines kids.

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't be too sure about that, from what I've read all the mackem players have relegation clauses.

There will be one or three with no clause like, bound to be the case but for most part the majority will have it. Seasoned relegation battlers for the last 5 years, of course some will have only signed without such clause, it'll be their biggest names like Kone who you'd expect to leave anyway.

Guest neesy111

There will be one or three with no clause like, bound to be the case but for most part the majority will have it. Seasoned relegation battlers for the last 5 years, of course some will have only signed without such clause, it'll be their biggest names like Kone who you'd expect to leave anyway.

The article says only Rodwell has it.

The article says only Rodwell has it.

I'd imagine others have it as well but are keeping quiet. This club is horrifically mismanaged, they'll be more crazy financial decisions to come out over the summer without a doubt.

I reckon Kone rinsed them on the new contract last summer. He seemed to have all the power on that one.