sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"if it's the right long term project" :lol: Aye pards. Because you're so far above Sunderland's station, you'd be doing them a favor.

He's so full of it. He just want back on the gravy train man. Doesn't care what kind of project it is :lol:

I'd rather they try for a Kevin Ball/Sewpa Kev dream team. Could only see that ending in disaster and it would be quite amusing if 2 of their legends ended up relegating them to the 3rd division. Pardew would go in and do ok for them for a while, he was decent here for 18 months, and Short wouldn't give him 5 years to destroy the club anyway. I want it to be someone who can continue their misery with immediate affect.

Karanka left Boro over issues of being supported with funds. No way he goes there.

Only someone looking to take advantage of them to get a paycheck would go there right now.

Pardew usually gets decent results for the first year he's at a club so I'd rather he didn't get the Sunderland job.

If he doesn't inherit a solid defensive unit he's fucking useless :lol:

Pardew usually gets decent results for the first year he's at a club so I'd rather he didn't get the Sunderland job.

If he doesn't inherit a solid defensive unit he's f***ing useless :lol:

He was tragic at Charlton when he replaced Dowie, couldn't rebuild them after he took them down and was kicked out.

I don't think any manager can get Sunderland straight back up TBH. Their squad is absolutely rank.

It would have to be a miracle and working with such tight margins.  You've also got to look at the other teams pushing for promotion, it might be to much for them.