sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor thing. Couldn't imagine having to watch your child go through that. I'm glad the footballing world made it easier for them all.

When I was struggling on the second day of the castles to coast last weekend I just remembered what him and other kids are going through, the fight they've had to show and for me to stop being a right fanny and to craic on up that hill. It's little inspirations like that which normally would never resonate with me and why I think it's touched many in different ways apart from the obvious.

RIP little man, you fought it all the way.

As a parent, it's unfathomable. RIP little dude.

Yeah. My thoughts go to his parents and family who seem to have been solid as a rock. Defo has rightly had a lot of praise for how he's befriended and been there for Bradley throughout all of this, but his parents have to be given huge praise too. I can't imagine having to go through what they've went through if my own little boy had been in a similar situation.

RIP Bradley.

Genuinely felt gutted when I loaded up the Skysports website to see this as the main story.

Really, really cruel. But it's not the years in our life, it's the life in our years. And young Brad was full of life and got to see so many of his dreams come through. Seemed such a great kid.

RIP.