sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A betting shop in Hebburn has just took a very substantial bet on Julio Arca becoming the next Sunderland boss, the South Shields fans will be furious

Is he the manager at South Shields at the minute? I thought he just played.

Nah, Fenton is the manager.

A betting shop in Hebburn has just took a very substantial bet on Julio Arca becoming the next Sunderland boss, the South Shields fans will be furious

Is he the manager at South Shields at the minute? I thought he just played.

Nah, Fenton is the manager.

Twat.

From a financial angle it's really surprising that they sacked Grayson.

They are absolutely committed to shaving every penny off their external debt before 2019 in the hope that they can get it to a level that will be practical to refinance. That means every penny of income, any player with a transfer value and even savings from switching off lights which may previously have been left on  :) will go towards reducing debt.

Can only assume that Grayson himself became so disillusioned that he offered to go on a very reduced package and not the full contractual agreement, otherwise they'd most likely have had to keep him regardless.

His replacement will be a very cheap option

• No clean sheet all season, conceded 30 in 15
  • Since Dec 2011, Sunderland have conceded 1st goal in 57 home league games. Record W1 D15 L41
  • Sunderland have sacked 2 managers since their last home win
  • Lee Cattermole & John O'Shea have played under 24% of all SAFC managers in their history
  • Sunderland have equalled the English record of 19 home matches without victory
  • No home win in the calendar year 2017
  • In 2017, Sunderland have been in the lead at home for a total of 3 minutes

Any more of these? :lol:

these two for the permanent pls

Almost guaranteed that they’ll get the job until the end of the season.

If they’re doing crap in February, they’ll probably pay over the odds for a new manager like Paul Lambert to try and save them at the death.

Until last night I was confident that these would stay up, but I’m starting to think the hilarious could happen.

What about Craig Shakespeare? He was a nobody before he got the job by accident at Leicester. He might think it would be a good chance to prove he wasn't just taking over someone else's good work at Leicester.

What about Craig Shakespeare? He was a nobody before he got the job by accident at Leicester. He might think it would be a good chance to prove he wasn't just taking over someone else's good work at Leicester.

They'd love that. Craig "Shakey/Shakes" Shakespeare and his Brexitness to fire them into that revolution they think they're primed for.

They'd love that. Craig "Shakey/Shakes" Shakespeare and his Brexitness to fire them into that revolution they think they're primed for.

I think a Brexit manager will suit them tbh. I don't think that place provides the right atmosphere for either forrin players or managers. It's why Peyter Reiyd is still a hero despite being a scouser at heart.

Guest reefatoon

Mackems at work telling me the rumour is John O'Shea as he leads the dressing room anyway.

Well he has done a bang up job with that so far. I agree, let him have it.

• No clean sheet all season, conceded 30 in 15
  • Since Dec 2011, Sunderland have conceded 1st goal in 57 home league games. Record W1 D15 L41
  • Sunderland have sacked 2 managers since their last home win
  • Lee Cattermole & John O'Shea have played under 24% of all SAFC managers in their history
  • Sunderland have equalled the English record of 19 home matches without victory
  • No home win in the calendar year 2017
  • In 2017, Sunderland have been in the lead at home for a total of 3 minutes

Any more of these? :lol:

Worst record after 15 games for a team relegated from the PL (at least in the history of PL possibly ever, I did not bother checking further).

Heard Graham Rix is available.... He'd be welcomed with Messiah status by the wheezeyeyersider faithful.....

Can't Adam Johnson come out and do it on day release? Did a cracking job mentoring the Under 15's.

Dream team... would be worth it for the chants alone (though the kids for a quid thing might have to be situated in an area minimum 500ft from the dugout)