sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to the resident mackems on here?

Still here, but to be fair you’re all doing a fine job of summarising the s*** we’re in that I feel I can’t add much

Hard times. Do you think SAFC were in a worse position (overall) before they were relegated to the old third division?

No idea I wasn’t even born the first time

What happened to the resident mackems on here?

Still here, but to be fair you’re all doing a fine job of summarising the s*** we’re in that I feel I can’t add much

Hard times. Do you think SAFC were in a worse position (overall) before they were relegated to the old third division?

No idea I wasn’t even born the first time

Fucking Milennials

That reply! "If he doesnt want to be here f*ck him"

Newsflash mackems. Nobody wants to be there...your entire playing staff are all basically chained to a radiator against their will. Good luck replacing your top scorer as you spiral yet another drain. Tatty bye.

If these go down again it'll spell financial disaster and probable administration. No money for players and they'll struggle to get loans in, just lost their top scorer and are already propping up the league. It's happening again, double dip, what a shame..... ??????

Truth be told I don’t think he even wanted to go there in the first place. It’s the dirtiest, shittiest, manky shop window in the world. Once any fucker showed the slightest interest he just screwed his face up and slinked away. He’ll be thinking, “anywhere’s better than this place. Tweet something like....great fans...erm, really enjoyed it, great place, great fans.....erm, all the best. Erm good luck?”

He’ll be having a big telly wank as we speak.

I'm always reluctant to question why fans dislike an owner/manager (as it's often so far off the mark about us) BUT why do they hate Ellis Short?

I've heard claims of limited spending BUT surely that's not true. He's actual going to lose a lot of his personal wealth regardless of whether he finds a buyer or not (in stark contrast to Ashley)

To my knowledge they've spent money but on lots of managers and crap players. However the fans were not complaining about the managerial changes, they actually called for it and were buzzing as it often happened just before our game.