sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That guy in the purple coat is so much like Tires from Spaced. [emoji38]

Holy s*** he is! Dances like him too..."you lacky people"

If it wasnt for that doylem in this year's home top (surely Bob Mortimer researching a new character), you could have told me that was shot anytime over the last 30 years...what a fuckin hole man!

Good signing but needs to match Grabban's goal record first half of the season to give them a chance. Unlikely.

Only once scored more goals than Grabban has over a full season. You'd struggle to think of a more Sunderland player though.

Good signing but needs to match Grabban's goal record first half of the season to give them a chance. Unlikely.

Only once scored more goals than Grabban has over a full season. You'd struggle to think of a more Sunderland player though.

Exactly my thoughts :lol: Trying to think of one but the best I can come up with is Tom Cleverley - I'm sure he'll have a future there.

Class signing for them Walters, in the position they are in.

I struggle to see why. 34 year old, one in five forward who spent practically all of 2017 out injured with recurring knee injuries. Sounds exactly like the calibre and type of player that got them into this mess in the first place.

Exactly my thoughts :lol: Trying to think of one but the best I can come up with is Tom Cleverley - I'm sure he'll have a future there.

Cattermole will get a Championship club if they go down and they'll get Jay Spearing.