sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Boggles the mind how these hopeless f***ers have 25 points, seems almost impossible, seems like they've won like 4 games  [emoji38]

5 wins and 10 draws

It feels like they've won once and drawn three times.

Boggles the mind how these hopeless f***ers have 25 points, seems almost impossible, seems like they've won like 4 games  [emoji38]

5 wins and 10 draws

It feels like they've won once and drawn three times.

Yup that was the point, they may have won 5 but it feels like a couple with a few draws. They're still only one win out of the bottom 3, twats will scrape out of it somehow.

Aaahhhh. Well RTG was a deeply, deeply cleansing experience. Happy to report, that it really could be worse. Like, really. And in lots of ways, worse. Bad. Stinking. Gnaw your own hand off to escape kinda bad. Reet, off for a zen like snooze.

Aaahhhh. Well RTG was a deeply, deeply cleansing experience. Happy to report, that it really could be worse. Like, really. And in lots of ways, worse. Bad. Stinking. Gnaw your own hand off to escape kinda bad. Reet, off for a zen like snooze.

While you were basking in the glory of knowing things could be worse Ashley has only gone and sold one of our best players. Thought you might want to know before you start your zen like snooze :lol:

Looks like they are going to need to win 1 out of every 2 games now to even hit 50 points, I know there is shite around them but sooner or later these teams will start to win some games. The mackems also have to play 8 out of the top 10 I think from 17 left couple that with 6 pointers away to Bolton and at home to Burton I cant see them staying up at all

Them and Burton are certain to go down

Looks like they are going to need to win 1 out of every 2 games now to even hit 50 points, I know there is shite around them but sooner or later these teams will start to win some games. The mackems also have to play 8 out of the top 10 I think from 17 left couple that with 6 pointers away to Bolton and at home to Burton I cant see them staying up at all

Them and Burton are certain to go down

Certain ! one win and go up a few places. It's so tight anyone of the bottom 6 could go. No one is certain yet, as none of them just like Sunderland can string two results together.

While you were basking in the glory of knowing things could be worse Ashley has only gone and sold one of our best players. Thought you might want to know before you start your zen like snooze :lol:

That’s me a) contemplating the river; b) still relatively zen; c) calling you a wanker. You choose!  :lol:

http://bpc.h-cdn.co/assets/17/03/980x490/gallery-1484856577-meditation-mindfulness-apps.gif