sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:o

Debra Fox

Judge talking about what Johnson told sexual psychotherapist. "I treated her like any of the girls I met. I put her age out of my mind. She was just another girl, another opportunity. She was attractive enough, another one to get with."

1m

Adam Johnson "thought he could get away with" sexual activity and grooming a schoolgirl and then lied, the judge says. 

Judge Jonathan Rose tells him that after his arrest: "You lied, you had every opportunity to enter guilty pleas but chose not to.

"The consequences of that, your victim was called a liar, by peers, by football fans."

From Sky reporter Twitter:

Judge says #AdamJohnson has no remorse.

Judge says there's three aggravating factors. 1. Met in dark place. 2. Tried to conceal. 3. Impact to victim.

Judge says #AdamJohnson crimes fit into "Category A" type of offending.

This looks like a potentially long sentence coming.  :knuppel2:

From Sky reporter Twitter:

Judge says #AdamJohnson has no remorse.

Judge says there's three aggravating factors. 1. Met in dark place. 2. Tried to conceal. 3. Impact to victim.

Judge says #AdamJohnson crimes fit into "Category A" type of offending.

This looks like a potentially long sentence coming.  :knuppel2:

Absolutely imagining the judge saying HASHTAGAdamJohnson

Guest Open_C

All professionals who examined him said he was the rapy sort.

Sorry, misread that, that he needs some sort of therapy.

:lol:

Judges don't half gan on sometimes like :lol:

i bet Adam johson cant wait.

If he doesn't get away soon aal the duff will be gone from the hotplate before he gets out of Reception and he'll just have to have toast before bang up

Guest Open_C

Starting point can be adjusted downwards as well as upwards for mitigating factors, remember..  Might not be, of course, but it can be :)