sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't blame them for being confident tbh. We would be too if we'd won the last six derbies in a row. It's a shameful record on our part.

Agreed bud but they know exactly how four of the six occurred and those four managers aren't for to lace ours! It is a truly disgusting record mind!

Surely we have to put them back in their place this weekend.

If we can't at home then we are doomed. Actually have a bit of confidence that Rafa will get us going in this one and we will do them 2-0, all depends on how the players approach it though.

If the players show the confidence and drive they did vs. West Ham and Brom, I think we'll win 2-0. We'll make life a lot easier for ourselves if we grab the first goal early.

I know Rafa's a somewhat cautious manager but I'd like to think he'll try and get at them from the off, get the crowd going and put pressure on them. Then try and control the game from there. I can't see them starting quickly, I imagine it'll be sitting back with their wall of DMs and countering with their pace up top.

I don't blame them for being confident tbh. We would be too if we'd won the last six derbies in a row. It's a shameful record on our part.

I wouldn't be confident at all about our chances if fat Sam was our manager, we were the better team in the last game until we wrongly had a player sent off and I thought they were just like we were when he managed us. They have a better goal scorer than we have at the minute but it's 11 v 11 and I think us being at home with a better manager swings it towards us. If we still had McClaren we would have struggled, with Benitez were going to be a different proposition both on and off the pitch.

I wouldn't be confident at all about our chances if fat Sam was our manager, we were the better team in the last game until we wrongly had a player sent off and I thought they were just like we were when he managed us. They have a better goal scorer than we have at the minute but it's 11 v 11 and I think us being at home with a better manager swings it towards us. If we still had McClaren we would have struggled, with Benitez were going to be a different proposition both on and off the pitch.

Completely agree. He'll have them set up with all 11 behind the ball defending a 0-0. If we play with a spring in our step we could absolutely thump these.

Ready to Groom is a sight to behold!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-propaganda.1212238/

In that thread someone says "We are their world. Bless." without  hint of irony. That pic has nothing to do with them, yet there they are discussing it, like it is, all over their forum.

They really are thick.

I just...what? Is there any set of people with such a crashing lack of self-awareness anywhere else in world football? That is in no way about the goblins down the road, what a bunch of narcissistic f*cking arseholes we have as 'rivals'.

For any mackem-paedo-rapist-groomers reading.....you don't matter. Not to us, not to anyone. You only catch the nation's attention when you're making a complete abhorration of yourselves - fascism, paedophilia, rape. That is your legacy. Your club is a shitstain, your city is an anchor on the rest of us trying to progress. Your continued 'classy' proclamations are continually undermined by your backward, bigoted, racist, misogynistic, anachronistic and downright thick fanbase. Now, f*ck off.

We dominated them 1st half at the SoL, done everything apart from score. It wasnt until Colo got sent off things went pear shaped.

I think we're going to batter the c00nts tbh.

You had a lot of possession but Pantilimon barely had a save to make all game. The sending off was key, but it was a penalty. I don't mind if we concede possession, Leicester have been doing it all season and it's done them no harm. There are very few games where we have more of the ball than the opposition yet we're getting points on the board.

The team we have now is very different to the one which lined up in October. We've picked up a lot of points over the last ten games, with some very encouraging performances. If we can keep you out for the first 15/20 minutes I think we'll get something out of the game (a draw will do us). If you score early you'll win by two or three.

I'm strangely not nervous. That may change tomorrow  :lol:

We dominated them 1st half at the SoL, done everything apart from score. It wasnt until Colo got sent off things went pear shaped.

I think we're going to batter the c00nts tbh.

You had a lot of possession but Pantilimon barely had a save to make all game. The sending off was key, but it was a penalty. I don't mind if we concede possession, Leicester have been doing it all season and it's done them no harm. There are very few games where we have more of the ball than the opposition yet we're getting points on the board.

The team we have now is very different to the one which lined up in October. We've picked up a lot of points over the last ten games, with some very encouraging performances. If we can keep you out for the first 15/20 minutes I think we'll get something out of the game (a draw will do us). If you score early you'll win by two or three.

I'm strangely not nervous. That may change tomorrow  :lol:

We are awful and you have only managed one more point. We have better players and now a better manager.

The fact that you have defoe evens things up, admittedly.

The bookies have us favourite, If I were you I'd be as nervous as we are. We will see.

We are awful and you have only managed one more point. We have better players and now a better manager.

The fact that you have defoe evens things up, admittedly.

The bookies have us favourite, If I were you I'd be as nervous as we are. We will see.

Our points tally since Sam brought in his own players is decent.

My biggest worry tomorrow would be Van Aanholt against Townsend. He really is a thick as pigsh*t defender  :lol: He'll worry your defence going forward, but not as much as he worries our defence when he's at the back  :lol:

My biggest hope is Defoe, Borini, Khazri and M'Villa being up against your defence.

Guest Roger Kint

My biggest worry tomorrow would be Van Aanholt against Townsend. He really is a thick as pigsh*t defender  :lol: He'll worry your defence going forward, but not as much as he worries our defence when he's at the back  :lol:

He would need to be thick as pigshit if hes marking our left winger like :lol:

He would need to be thick as pigshit if hes marking our left winger like :lol:

Townsend played on the right last time I watched you lot, and he played on the right for Spurs and England. If he starts on the left I'll be happier.

Anyway, I'm a little more nervous today than I have been. It's off to the pub at 12 for a good session as I'm off work tomorrow  :lol:. I'll be back on here Monday or Tuesday win, lose or draw. I'd like to say may the best team win, but I wouldn't mean it. I don't care if we play the worst football the Premier League has ever seen and get a scabbie, fluke of a goal for a 1-0  :frantic:

Hopefully it all goes off without the usual numpties having their 15 minutes of infamy, especially after what we seen at Old Trafford midweek.