sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are desperate for us to get points deducted :lol:

Jesus H - 1842 posts on the thread about our HMRC carry-on  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are desperate, i even saw one of them saying it makes up for relegation , ffs :lol: :lol:

Jesus H - 1842 posts on the thread about our HMRC carry-on  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are desperate, i even saw one of them saying it makes up for relegation , ffs :lol: :lol:

If we don't get any points deducted, they'll start a letter writing campaign to the FA on RTG, I guarantee it.

If we don't get any points deducted, they'll start a letter writing campaign to the FA on RTG, I guarantee it.

and send them a big bunch of flowers.

From a red and whiter........WOW!

I did find some of the chanting last night somewhat bizarre.

The usual stuff was aimed at Boro early doors which had me thinking of throwing stones in glass houses etc and then later a chant was aimed at Boro that Adam Johnson is “one of their own”.

Guest neesy111

The fans hate the players, the manager hates the fans, they all hate each other, the sunderland family click click....

To the tune of the Addams Family song.

Ready to Groom is cracking up :lol: They genuinely can't handle the reality of the status quo being restored. Cackling deliriously with one another about a collective delusion that we start next season having been to demoted League One.

Wonder how hard relegation will hit them :lol: Their finances are s*** as it is, and I think it's very very unlikely that they will get even near the promotion places. They can't afford to sack their manager and they don't have many/any valuable assets to sell. They're f***ed and I love it :lol: :lol:

I can certainly foresee a season of grief for them next year.

IMO they will start like Villa did (piss poorly) and may not have the guile of a Bruce to get them moving upwards.

Can't see them having much money other than the Pickford cash (10-15million?) and maybe a few sheckles for Defoe and Khazri (sp).

Hopefully they stick with Moyes for as long as they can as I think he will be a disaster.

Good times ahead for the tramps :)

Even if they get 10-15m for Pickford will they afford to use that money to spend on new players? Many of their players are close to wheel chair mode as well.

Isnt Defoe leaving on a free, no?

Even better :) Thought Defoe would fetch a few quid for them but if he's free to move on then all the better.

I assume the parachute payments will help them a wee bit, though if the proposed or talked about cuts happen then even that could screw them :lol:

Well last summer was the bumper big TV money summer wasn't it? And look how well they spent/recruited then...

Djilabodji

McNair

Love

Manquillo

N'Dong

+Januzaj and Denayer on loan.

:lol:

I have no fears over these spending any amount of money wisely!

Guest ElCid

Get 100m for going down this year remember

There debt is huge, ticket revenue very low and do you really think Short will spend in the Championship when he wouldn't do it in January to try and save them. No chance the inbred fucks are going to be in the wilderness for a few years

Just seen this pic posted again on FB... be funny to see how long before it gets changed/removed.  :lol:

18157403_1538247199552654_6964242485642981824_n.jpg?oh=e39ee695bf970ed04690ad032b97d11c&oe=597B477F

I say removed, as prime advertising in the Ponteland Airport must cost them a fair whack?

Just seen this pic posted again on FB... be funny to see how long before it gets changed/removed.  :lol:

18157403_1538247199552654_6964242485642981824_n.jpg?oh=e39ee695bf970ed04690ad032b97d11c&oe=597B477F

I say removed, as prime advertising in the Ponteland Airport must cost them a fair whack?

Tacky bamps

Less than you'd imagine.