sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's alreet, the Rafa thread they have over there will be getting bumped again and anything less than a victory for us tomorrow will comfort them over the following days.  They won't even be arsed that they were turned over 3-1 at home should we not get three points tomorrow.

You get banned on there recently, Sima?

It's alreet, the Rafa thread they have over there will be getting bumped again and anything less than a victory for us tomorrow will comfort them over the following days.  They won't even be arsed that they were turned over 3-1 at home should we not get three points tomorrow.

Ha ha aye!

I know the latter pages are nonsense but that Janey's bitterness is still unbelievable! She seems to like every anti-NUFC post especially Rafa comments!

As much as I dislike the keyboard warriors on RTG I really do feel for the good honest Sunderland fans because they look in deep deep trouble on just about all fronts. The club is in danger of imploding. I enjoy seeing them suffer a bit but bloody hell

As much as I dislike the keyboard warriors on RTG I really do feel for the good honest Sunderland fans because they look in deep deep trouble on just about all fronts. The club is in danger of imploding. I enjoy seeing them suffer a bit but bloody hell

Absolutely not. If/when they implode I want to be in the front row.

Their "supporters" are so f***ing s*** :lol:

They spent beyond their means to live the dream for a decade but it's all over now. They have woken up from their dream and are back to reality. They're a s*** nobody club and unless they get new owners it's only a matter of season before they're in league one. If they keep this form up it could be this season :lol:.

one of them getting his donaldsons mixed up on rtg - "didnt he play for the mags?"

Can see why to be fair

Clayton Donaldson

Ryan-Donaldson-NUFC.jpg

Ryan Donaldson

image.jpg

Someone in their match thread said they'd just conceded to a poor man's Victor Moses. Given that his playing style is nothing like Victor Moses I have no idea what he was implying.

Just seen on SSN that when Sheffield United's scorer was down injured after the second goal they threw something at him and/or his teammates. Classy.

Respected throughout football marra.  Sheff Utd fans have been saying how much more they like Sunlun over the mags