sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was his record like at his last club before Wales?

TgpwD7c.png

Works out to around 1.3 points per game (or slightly less if you just look at club jobs).  If they were to achieve that until the end of the season it would net them 48-49 points which would probably be enough to keep them safe, there's a bunch of clubs that have gone down with 50+ points though.

He's shite. Touch of the Moyes here. Praising his Fulham exploits when it was over a decade ago and was nothing special. He's failed at Sociedad too. And his most recent Club job at Coventry was apalling  [emoji38]

Inclined to think more along these lines myself, aye. Bigger name than I thought they'd get but I'm not sure any fucker could really rescue them at this point; Coleman's 'glory' days at Fulham were a long, long time ago :)

Undeniably. But his Mrs said she stood by him after a dozen affairs but it was the unpaid hotel mini bar bill that made her leave him...  :idiot2:

That isn't what she says.

It kinda is. She makes no mention of there being a girl involved, only that she found out that he stayed at a hotel instead of his parents house, didn't pay for the mini bar, and she broke up with him when he got home.

It is the journalist that said it was a "fling", which would make more sense. It's just the way they've quoted her.

Talking absolute bobbins, like; in what world would it be better for them to drop into League 1? Cliched s****.

Talking like they're nailed on, too. There's 30 games left ffs. :lol: Tit.

Indeed. He blathers on as if all their non-performing players on Prem wages will just leave and let them rebuild with a clean slate.

Guest firetotheworks

Reaching the semis of the Euros is apparently a bigger achievement than winning the Champions League. [emoji38] Imagine being that much of an irrevocably brain dead cunt. The thick cunt should be euthenised.