sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Again he’s the Welsh Pardew!

With or without the good spell at the beginning of his tenure?

Who Pardew?

Coleman.

He’s a fraud of a manager just like Pardew, that said he’s still a better manager.

I had forgotten completely that he was Coventry manager, and from all counts his appointment there coincided with the begin of their fall from relevance. Can anyone recall those times ?

They were a poor Championship side and their crazy owners had just taken over when he was appointed.

I had forgotten completely that he was Coventry manager, and from all counts his appointment there coincided with the begin of their fall from relevance. Can anyone recall those times ?

I know a couple of Coventry fans and they were both amazed he did so well with Wales (even though he didn't actually do that well overall if you think about it).

This is the most detestable horrible cunt of a man ive ever had the misfortune to be around once . Hes mates with some of my sunderland supporting friends from back home. Hes an absolute sexual deviant who likes to hang around 14 or 15 yr old boys

Sunderlands answer to Michael Jackson this piece of shit im surprised hes not in jail. Professes to be a member of the seaburn casuals but is as soft as shit...I got banned on RTG for calling him out as a nonce and a filthy bastard