sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the most detestable horrible c*** of a man ive ever had the misfortune to be around once . Hes mates with some of my sunderland supporting friends from back home. Hes an absolute sexual deviant who likes to hang around 14 or 15 yr old boys

Sunderlands answer to Michael Jackson this piece of s*** im surprised hes not in jail. Professes to be a member of the seaburn casuals but is as soft as s***...I got banned on RTG for calling him out as a nonce and a filthy b******

Sounds like sunderland's answer to Touchy Hutchy

Everton job available, West Brom job available, good chance of Swansea, Watford and/or Burnley jobs becoming available soon. Never known so many opportunities at Premier League jobs come along as close together and yet while Coleman's reputation is probably at the highest it will reach he doesn't seem to have been interested in taking any on and ends up at the bottom of the Championship with no money available. He does know he doesn't get to pick Bale anymore doesn't he?

Everton job available, West Brom job available, good chance of Swansea, Watford and/or Burnley jobs becoming available soon. Never known so many opportunities at Premier League jobs come along as close together and yet while Coleman's reputation is probably at the highest it will reach he doesn't seem to have been interested in taking any on and ends up at the bottom of the Championship with no money available. He does know he doesn't get to pick Bale anymore doesn't he?

He likes the idea of being a medium sized fish in a thimble.

They’ll no doubt twist it to ‘be careful what you wish for, you might get the Venky’s’ sort of shit.

My uni mate who is one of them has already said this in our group chat.

I’ll say the same to him as soon as rumours of takeover for them start up again.

To a man they are shitting themselves that this looks to be really happening, it's glorious :lol:

What bollocks they churning out? FFP? Clinging onto to the HMRC case?

The HMRC case is their great hope for us being fucked over, which surely would have put off potential owners if there was any real danger (under the legal advisement any interested buyers would have realistically sought). Beyond that, just the usual; careful what you wish for, another Venky's, yada yada. I think it's dawned on a lot of them, though, that if this comes off there's a very real chance of them never being able to get close to us for the foreseeable future. Unless, of course, that German takeover bid eventually comes to pass :iamatwat:

To a man they are shitting themselves that this looks to be really happening, it's glorious :lol:

What bollocks they churning out? FFP? Clinging onto to the HMRC case?

The HMRC case is their great hope for us being f***ed over, which surely would have put off potential owners if there was any real danger (under the legal advisement any interested buyers would have realistically sought). Beyond that, just the usual; careful what you wish for, another Venky's, yada yada. I think it's dawned on a lot of them, though, that if this comes off there's a very real chance of them never being able to get close to us for the foreseeable future. Unless, of course, that German takeover bid eventually comes to pass :iamatwat:

If we take off under new ownership we'll be light years ahead of them. They've got a couple more seasons down in the lower leagues yet. Ha ha. Cunts.

Ouch.

And if they lose to Villa tonight, it's interesting that Bolton v Reading and Millwall v Hull are tonight.

Its,Saturday that's a must not lose for them. Once Coleman sees the extent of their goalkeepers,defence and midfield he will realise that they are going down

Only player doing himself credit is Grabban and he isn't even theirs