sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange that they haven't re-signed M'vila yet, sounds like he's doing a Borini and trying his best not to go.

Isn't it because the selling club want too much money and he only has 6 months left on his contract?  Will probably be one of those that goes through towards the end of the transfer widow.

It's getting ridiculous, every post is just getting worse and worse, and like you say it's becoming very RTG in the level of obsession.

People also want to slate Stray Mackem at every opportunity, and want him to bite just so he can get banned, and they can act high and mighty.

They also seem to get a little angry when I don't.  :cool:

I'm here to talk about football and have a little bit of gentle p*ss taking, just like I do with the Mags I work with. I'll leave the hatred to the daft lads and lasses who seem to struggle with the meaning of the word and when it's appropriate to use it.

This place is becoming more like RTG every day  :lol: try to give an objective opinion and I am accused of being a mackem.

It's getting ridiculous, every post is just getting worse and worse, and like you say it's becoming very RTG in the level of obsession.

People also want to slate Stray Mackem at every opportunity, and want him to bite just so he can get banned, and they can act high and mighty.

:lol: