sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are a premier league team and we've done better business.

Says it all.

Aye, you got decent money for the lads that left. I think you should wait and see how good your signings will be.

Ritchie and Diame are streets ahead of anything you have signed.  Proven Prem/Champ performers.  Despite rarely playing for Pardew, Gayle is a decent signing, too.  The others seem like solid, if unspectacular signings. 

You've signed 2-3 Man U ressies and a bloke who basically never played for Chelsea, whose name I can't spell and who may or may not be any good :lol:

Sorry.  I tried to remain impartial :lol:  But it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain, that we have done better business.

They are a premier league team and we've done better business.

Says it all.

Aye, you got decent money for the lads that left. I think you should wait and see how good your signings will be.

Ritchie and Diame are streets ahead of anything you have signed.  Proven Prem/Champ performers.  Despite rarely playing for Pardew, Gayle is a decent signing, too.  The others seem like solid, if unspectacular signings. 

You've signed 2-3 Man U ressies and a bloke who basically never played for Chelsea, whose name I can't spell and who may or may not be any good :lol:

Sorry.  I tried to remain impartial :lol:  But it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain, that we have done better business.

:serious:

“I’ve got my season ticket now, to try it out. Hopefully we’ll stay in the Premier League.”

DAT AMBITION.

“I’ve got my season ticket now, to try it out. Hopefully we’ll stay in the Premier League.”

DAT AMBITION.

Mackems were all owa toontastic when we went down saying how they've got a midtable team :lol:

After police arrested him, the 38-year-old confessed: “I’ve been noncing in front of schoolgirls, I’m a horrible dirty *******”

:lol:

:lol:

I don't know what's more shocking. His confession or the fact he's only 38....

;D

Thought there'd be something to do with us in there somewhere and there it is right above his door.

"FTM" man! ;D ;D ;D

We need that mugshot as a smiley, you know, for when someone is a horrible dirty bastard. Or nonces in front of something inappropriate. Or just sunderland.

I hope it burns down while they are away on holiday.

Nah, at home so we can see his 'Shrewsbury lion' face

If your first game is anything to go by I'd reserve judgement.

The business we did in January was outstanding and I'll be more than happy if we can keep them and add two or three more. If that happens I'm pretty confident we'll not be any real trouble this season.

Also I remember  many Newcastle fans saying how good your business was last year.....£80m spent etc.