sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To be honest like I find Paddy Power incredibly irritating. They're just too in your face and desperate for laughs.

What the f*** is that boo in the 23rd minute s***? Also...what happened with Van Aanholt

They reckon all the refs are against them. ;D

To be honest like I find Paddy Power incredibly irritating. They're just too in your face and desperate for laughs.

What the f*** is that boo in the 23rd minute s***? Also...what happened with Van Aanholt

What's the significance of the 23rd minute? :lol:

What's the significance of the 23rd minute? :lol:

Not a clue. Mackematics will have been involved I reckon though.

What the fuck is that boo in the 23rd minute shit? Also...what happened with Van Aanholt

I like a lot of the videos/adverts they do but their twitter account is cringey shite.

Loads of mackems saying they don't understand what Allardyce has done wrong. 

Not surprising seeing as they didn't have an issue with one of their players fingering a 15-year-old behind a chinese takeaway or their manager being a fascist.  I guess when you have climbed that far up the mountain what's a bit of corruption.

Surely if this 'scandal' is big enough to get him sacked from the England job he'll not work in football again? If he survives then he's been very lucky considering how outspoken the FA have been about the corruption in FIFA.

If Allardyce is binned by the FA, he will be back at the mackems by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunderland's statement at the time made it sound like Short was furious with Allardyce. And to my knowledge, Fat Sam hasn't said a word about SAFC since fucking off before the end of that friendly game. On rtg they're still trying to convince themselves that Allardyce 'loved the club and the fans' though.

If Allardyce is binned by the FA, he will be back at the mackems by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah. England worked out perfectly for him, he was apparently fed up with lack of transfers/funds.

the mackems are fucked man, he won't go back there.

my opinion is, if he loses his england job now (dont think he will), stoke or west brom will be his next stop.

they all hold Sam in such reverence but he was no better than previous managers, they had managed the end of season form thing too, he just jumped ship mid cycle. I expect if he was still there they wouldnt be any better off.

If they judged Di Canio, Dick and Poyet by the same criteria then they were just as good.

they all hold Sam in such reverence but he was no better than previous managers, they had managed the end of season form thing too, he just jumped ship mid cycle. I expect if he was still there they wouldnt be any better off.

If they judged Di Canio, Dick and Poyet by the same criteria then they were just as good.

Yeah I never got the love in for him. He had nearly a whole season and they survived because of their magical end of season form that always kicks in.

No chance he would go back there. Just before he left he was making noises about being frustrated about lack of transfer activity and I reckon he'll look at the business they did over the summer and the absolute fucking clip of that squad and give it a wide berth.

Like someone has already said, if he is sacked I can see him going to Stoke or West Brom.

The nonces are fucked this season. It's definitely THE year they eventually sink!

They never win any games this early so their season hasn't really started yet.

Still only 1 win from safety, the lower half of the league looks so shit this year:

Hull

Burnley

Bournemouth

Swansea

Stoke

West Brom

Boro

Watford

West Ham

Could all go down.

Our place was given a massive wedge of tickets for their WBA fixture next week. The pile must have been at least 2 or 3 inches thick. We're having to give them away, you'd expect them to be used as prizes or incentives but we're literally handing them out and there's still a load left. This happens at least 4 or 5 times every year and it's always the same.

Old quote this but I went to SoS a couple of times when I was about 10/11/12 - can't really remember. Both times were when A, my school got given loads of tickets and B, when my football team got given loads of tickets. Pickering is about 80 miles south of Sunderland n'all. :lol: