sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this would 12 million minutes since they won with rodwell in the team  :lol:

I often wonder if your keyboard is just loads of big keys with random words on and you just hit them in any order :lol:

Right on, I don't even think we've had 12 million minutes since the world started 2016 years ago.

this would 12 million minutes since they won with rodwell in the team  :lol:

I often wonder if your keyboard is just loads of big keys with random words on and you just hit them in any order :lol:

Right on, I don't even think we've had 12 million minutes since the world started 2016 years ago.

We have like ?

Doubt it, we are now in 2016 After Dinosaurs so I can't imagine we've had that many.

I'm missing something. It's about 20 years isn't it?

22.8, to be approximate.

RTG's current state of mind (threads about Moyes):

he has lost the plot, the dressing room....and the fans!!!

End of the line for Moyes

I know, another Moyes thread

Majority now want him gone

MOYES OUT

When will Moyes go?

Flashbacks to Wilkinson

Hard to support and get behind Moyes

:lol:

Cvt3lI0WIAAJ-3g.jpg

Looks like the club have already responded:

Whatever you do, DON'T tweet something like

Whey I dinnar marras, sunlun's not exactly diverse, they all look the same to us like.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RTG's current state of mind (threads about Moyes):

he has lost the plot, the dressing room....and the fans!!!

End of the line for Moyes

I know, another Moyes thread

Majority now want him gone

MOYES OUT

When will Moyes go?

Flashbacks to Wilkinson

Hard to support and get behind Moyes

He was better than Rafa not long ago though and we were all seething that they had appointed him.

Didn't you used to be a regular on RTG, shinton?  You were like the pet mag, they all used to love you "wey aye, shints is alright for a mag, like." 

What happened?  Did they ban you?  Justice for Shints!

EDIT;  Sorry, it was 'Ghost of Shinton.'  Not 'shintonsghost'  :iamatwat:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ghost-of-shinton.788289/page-2

Shints is RTG famous like

I think I'm more rattled than seething. I wish we could poach Moyes off them.

I would have been happy with  Moyes in March too

Glad it never happened mind

The amount of people who would have been happy with was was quite unbelievable. He is another British manager who seems to get a free pass, despite never winning a thing, having one or two good seasons at Everton, but pretty much being a disaster everywhere else.

I think I'm more rattled than seething. I wish we could poach Moyes off them.

I would have been happy with  Moyes in March too

Glad it never happened mind

The amount of people who would have been happy with was was quite unbelievable. He is another British manager who seems to get a free pass, despite never winning a thing, having one or two good seasons at Everton, but pretty much being a disaster everywhere else.

The options were limited mind, I wanted rid of McClaren and didn't even consider Benitez would come

He did a very good job at Everton, especially with the position he found them in but ultimately failed at his previous two jobs

Never wanted Moyes, glad we never got him, however compared to McClaren, Carver and Pardew if he'd have come I wouldn't have flipped my lid. Did a good job at a cash strapped Everton but hasn't lived up to that standard since. He's finished in football now.

I'm still SEETHING like.

We actually played alright last night.

He's still a dead man walking IMO.

do you honestly think you'll go for another sacking then?  mental

If they consider getting Moyes out, the only viable option that might work for them is Big  Sam again though he would really have to be tempted to go there again after last season's shitfest and the falling out he has had since.

Any other manager would really have to be able to make do with that group of players coz there ain't any time for them to rebuild and reshape that squad again if they want to avoid the drop.

Anyways, enjoy the Premier League you mad  fucking c***s!

We actually played alright last night.

He's still a dead man walking IMO.

do you honestly think you'll go for another sacking then?  mental

If they consider getting Moyes out, the only viable option that might work for them is Big  Sam again though he would really have to be tempted to go there again after last season's shitfest and the falling out he has had since.

Any other manager would really have to be able to make do with that group of players coz there ain't any time for them to rebuild and reshape that squad again if they want to avoid the drop.

Anyways, enjoy the Premier League you mad  f***ing c***s!

I thought someone who was close to Sunderland AFC said Sam Allardyce is a no go.