sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Btw all they are talking about today is getting their Wembley tickets sorted. Honestly they'll jump on the back of anything they can. Bless.

I thought they despise the fuckers?

I personally dont like south shields and would never support them

Btw all they are talking about today is getting their Wembley tickets sorted. Honestly they'll jump on the back of anything they can. Bless.

I thought they despise the f***ers?

They have Union flags on their badge, perfect match.

It's the same day that they play Chelsea away in the final league game of the season!

Heard from a scouser

Rafa has fallen out with Ashley and is looking for a way out in the summer. If Pochettino goes to Barca he wants Spurs.

The scoucers uncle is Rafas agent supposedly......

:lol: :lol:

Did I miss something? What's with the 'British' Sunderland and bashing the Union flag?

Did I miss something? What's with the 'British' Sunderland and bashing the Union flag?

David 'Enoch" Moyes has been hating on forrens.

Game in hand over Swansea, they'll stay up.

7-point gap. The game in hand is Boro, with Swansea at home right after. Suddenly it's down to one point.

Swansea will be 10 clear by then as the play bore at home next.....id be amazed if they get 25 points

Game in hand over Swansea, they'll stay up.

7-point gap. The game in hand is Boro, with Swansea at home right after. Suddenly it's down to one point.

Swansea will be 10 clear by then as the play bore at home next.....id be amazed if they get 25 points

You would be amazed if they get 5 more points? Have you seen their fixtures?

David 'Enoch" Moyes has been hating on forrens.

Moyes: "I dropped N'Dong and Khazri for Rodwell and Gibson to bring a bit of much needed Britishness to the side"

Journo: "But Gibson isn't British??"

Moyes: "Yeah, but he's not a nig...a niggly player, no unnecessary tackles, straight up old fashioned centre mid. Also he's white..right...right footed, very important on that side of the pitch.  Plus the fans met N'Dong's mother and so he's f*cked of back to France..."

:lol: Initially thought the first bit was a take on things like British Bechuanaland (yes, I was a stamp collector as a sprog), then saw the quotes. Oh dear. :(

Back on RTG - think this viewpoint was a chance missed in the Appeal process:

"Huge part of the reason we're getting relegated is because he's not here anymore.

One of the few with genuine ability, the sentence is a pity for Safc just as much as it is for him"

"Huge part of the reason we're getting relegated is because he's not here anymore.

One of the few with genuine ability, the sentence is a pity for Safc just as much as it is for him"

Could that be why they continued to play him and only sacked him at the last minute despite being made aware of the evidence against him ?

Overlooking the fact that their club abandoned all sense of moral jurisdiction in playing him last season to stay up. If they'd done the honourable thing they would be in the Championship this season.

Guest neesy111

One of the lads I go to uni with is a season ticket holder for them. We were having lunch yesterday when I said to him that West Ham would be all over him.

:milner: