sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was gonna say surely we want Leicester to win tomorrow and sew the league up and Spuds to beat Chelsea to put a bit of daylight between them and Arsenal so they can cement 2nd before they play us.

I want both Leicester and Spurs to win today. Leicester to stop Spurs getting the title, and Spurs to put breathing space between them and Arsenal ahead of our game. Plus a Chelsea defeat against one of their main rivals should make them more up for putting things right ahead of their next game against the makems.

Thankfully Arsenal are yet to go to Man City which should further help us.

So far,  Sunderland's two unexpected points aside, everything else had been going for us over the last two weeks, even down to a Villa red card and late defeat coupled with a little boost for Watford.

Remember also they have not scored for three home games, failing to beat both West Brom and Palace recently,  as only three of Defoe's 14 goals have come at home. Only two wins in their last 14 and one win in the last nine. If they open up to try and win the home games that could leave them more vulnerable at the back.

I would definitely take three more draws for them. 

Did they struggle today or deserve a draw?

Neither them or Norwich are suddenly good teams, they'll labour to whatever points they get.

It's the worst we've played in ages. We struggle to contain players like Crouch. Just look at Mitrovic's goal at your place to see how poorly we handle players who are good in the air.

I'm delighted with a point but 3pm next Saturday is going to be unbearable  :sad:

I keep looking at their schedule and keep thinking that goal was immense for them. I think they'll get 5 points from their last three meaning we have to win both of ours. A loss yesterday would have left me with far more hope of staying in the PL.

Cabaye - Pen 1yard to the right, saved. Worst penalty in history. FA should investigate.

Defoe - Pen 1yard to the right, scored.

Best penalty ever.

Ok, right?

I keep looking at their schedule and keep thinking that goal was immense for them. I think they'll get 5 points from their last three meaning we have to win both of ours. A loss yesterday would have left me with far more hope of staying in the PL.

Could easily see them losing to both Chelsea and everton to be honest. Really haven't a clue how it will go.

Cabaye - Pen 1yard to the right, saved. Worst penalty in history. FA should investigate.

Defoe - Pen 1yard to the right, scored.

Best penalty ever.

Ok, right?

Someone has even hoyed up some video analysis of the two pens :lol:

Could easily see them losing to both Chelsea and everton to be honest. Really haven't a clue how it will go.

As I said earlier, I think they are too defensive at home. A win yesterday would really have shafted us, and although that's a valuable point for them and a bit gutting considering the timing of the goal, I would have taken that at 3pm.

We took 1 point from the fixtures they have. I think we would now be hopeful of 5 under Rafa. However, our home form and theirs are very different. I will be surprised if they win both, particularly Chelsea.

Two wins and I'd be stunned if we went down. More worried about Villa than Spurs for us.

Certainly seems to be losing his cool in a way I've not seen before, trying desperately to deflect attention away from himself.

The mackems have pulled off great escapes the last few seasons by just going for it in games they weren't expected to win, don't think Fat Sam has that in his locker, his cautious, stubborn nature could be what takes them down....

Certainly seems to be losing his cool in a way I've not seen before, trying desperately to deflect attention away from himself.

The mackems have pulled off great escapes the last few seasons by just going for it in games they weren't expected to win, don't think Fat Sam has that in his locker, his cautious, stubborn nature could be what takes them down....

He's definitely cracking, I've been saying Sunderland will bore draw themselves into oblivion.

Imo They'll lose to Chelsea and draw to Everton, if we beat villa we go in to the last game of the season just needing to match their result.

I think they're done for. If I was a neutral I'd be betting on us staying up, but we'll never see anything for what it is when emotionally attached. So who knows.

I don't think they'll lose again this season.

They will draw with Watford and Chelsea and beat Everton.

We will beat Villa and draw with Spurs. Down on GD.