sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to admit I feel bad for them watching the old guy there.

the old guy was the one that got me, sitting there all alone

:lol: Yeah. I was loving it until that moment. Felt like a piece of shit after that.

Snowflakes.

:lol:

Only scored in 1 of their last 14 games.  :spit:

And it's still taken them this far into the season to be relegated. More evidence that the supposed strength of the Premier League is overstated IMO.

And it's still taken them this far into the season to be relegated. More evidence that the supposed strength of the Premier League is overstated IMO.

Leicester were in the relegation zone and 11/10 to be relegated as recently as 27th Feb.

They're now 1 point away from 9th. But the quality in the lower two thirds of the league is class.

Since they've got promoted 10 years ago they've finished 15th, 16th, 13th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 20th.

Imagine that being you're good period :lol:

Guest neesy111

Leicester were in the relegation zone and 11/10 to be relegated as recently as 27th Feb.

They're now 1 point away from 9th. But the quality in the lower two thirds of the league is class.

They've taken almost 20 points in 2 months tbf.  That is top 6 form.

Guest Howaythetoon

If only there was a manager like Rafa available with no championship experience to take them straight back up...

This is fucking great btw. This is payback for their racism, nonceism, absolute lack of quality as a PL club and for generally being a fucked up backward retarded arsehole of a club, city, fans etc. I hope that's the finish for them.

Aside from the other two PL clubs they'll go down with, they'll be competing with some historically pretty big clubs next season; Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday, Reading, Leeds United, Norwich City, Derby County, Aston Villa, Sheffield United, Ipswich Town, Nottingham Forest/Blackburn, Wolves, Birmingham etc.

Wouldn't fancy their chances too highly tbh.

Aside from the other two PL clubs they'll go down with, they'll be competing with some historically pretty big clubs next season; Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday, Reading, Leeds United, Norwich City, Derby County, Aston Villa, Sheffield United, Ipswich Town, Nottingham Forest/Blackburn, Wolves, Birmingham etc.

Wouldn't fancy their chances too highly tbh.

Villa favs for me.

Guest Howaythetoon

Strongest Championship ever? Some big clubs down there and some good teams. We did well to get away from there IMO.