sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/feyenoord-today.1359937/

I'm over in Amsterdam at the moment, we were chatting with one of the KLM ladies on the flight yesterday morning, she was saying what a great weekend it could be for Rotterdam with a Derby win hopefully!!

The lady said it is going to be something special,she was clearly in a great mood as she came back to see us with a goody bag with 4 bottles of wine, a load of snacks and a hand written postcard saying enjoy your stay. I'm lying in bed at the moment looking at Ajax Arena, who are at home today.

I wish we were football friends

Didn't happen

You can't.  Any thread where the last post is six months old is locked.

A new thread with a link will do, get it done.

I'll wait until they decide to have some more swipes at Rafa.  Shouldn't be too lo...

Haha nice one

Colback to return on a free :thup:

Please god

If Rafa carries him back to Mordor and casts him into the fire of Stade Doom then that's worth a statue alone.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm over in Amsterdam at the moment, we were chatting with one of the KLM ladies on the flight yesterday morning, she was saying what a great weekend it could be for Rotterdam with a Derby win hopefully!!

The lady said it is going to be something special,she was clearly in a great mood as she came back to see us with a goody bag with 4 bottles of wine, a load of snacks and a hand written postcard saying enjoy your stay. I'm lying in bed at the moment looking at Ajax Arena, who are at home today.

I wish we were football friends

RTG is basically just an extension of r/thathappened

Such great mates with Feyenoord they opened the Steydiem against Ajax.

It's a bit like the nerdy soft kid who wants to hang around with the big lads in the school yard and wallows in it.

Sad but sums that lot up.

I remember being in Rotterdam and mentioning it to a Feyenoord fan and he didn't even know who Sunderland were.  Really sad actually  :lol:

A huge task. Our current squad is woeful. Fingers crossed we pull off some magic.

Or that Ashley will fund another ridiculous spending spree, again.

"again" :lol:

Reads like a note from prison.

Tatty-bye Mackems. Get to f*ck and well done on already coming straight back up as champions. Here's to 46 'our fans' threads.

Embarrassing c*nts.