sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They really are a bunch of bitter retarded cunts, there's a select few Gipetto,Dangermows and zig81 who just ooze bitterness and fucking stupidity on levels never heard of before....

That old woman who made a crusade out of trying to get the "mag" journalist fired because of something he'd said years previously, and then went on national TV saying that Moyes' remarks about the female journalist should be forgotten because he'd apologised takes a bit of beating on the bitterness stakes like  :lol:

Chip on her shoulder like a mountain about all things Newcastle  :lol:

Was that, that Janey woman? She's a special case her

They really are a bunch of bitter retarded cunts, there's a select few Gipetto,Dangermows and zig81 who just ooze bitterness and fucking stupidity on levels never heard of before....

That old woman who made a crusade out of trying to get the "mag" journalist fired because of something he'd said years previously, and then went on national TV saying that Moyes' remarks about the female journalist should be forgotten because he'd apologised takes a bit of beating on the bitterness stakes like  :lol:

Aye.

Very bitter and twisted about Newcastle and went totally apoplectic when the local rag hired a "mag"  :lol:

It's probably been mentioned on previous pages but:

We signed Gayle and Ritchie this time last year.

Sunderland are close to McGeady and Hugill  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugill isn't actually the worst signing for them tbh. It's funny how they're aspiring to be Preston North End though, they'd kill for an 11th place finish :lol:

He looked alright at SJP tbf. Bet he's generally fucking shit though.

They are making the bottom half signings that I hoped they would do.

Hopefully they'll get sucked into a relegation battle, it'd be delicious.

Actually they haven't made any yet, these are just their primary targets.

No idea how sima, geordiedean and the likes do it like. Some of the posters I can genuinely imagine frothing at the mouth whilst bashing the keys.

I do froth at the mouth with these retards...the level of intellect and their thought process is absolutely staggering at times

On the other hand it makes me feel so fortunate seeing these fuckwits behaviour that I'm eternally grateful I'm not one of them

Their levels of bitterness, jealousy and vitriol is mind blowing

They really are a bunch of bitter retarded c***s, there's a select few Gipetto,Dangermows and zig81 who just ooze bitterness and f***ing stupidity on levels never heard of before....

Aye.

Very bitter and twisted about Newcastle and went totally apoplectic when the local rag hired a "mag"  :lol:

Bizarrely this auld bat kept popping up on my Twitter feed a few times last month, bleating on about NUFC in general and Rafa in particular.

She looks about 60, which when taking into account mackem metrics, probably means she's in her early 30s...

Guest ElCid

They really are a bunch of bitter retarded c***s, there's a select few Gipetto,Dangermows and zig81 who just ooze bitterness and f***ing stupidity on levels never heard of before....

Aye.

Quite obvious she has a black and white dildo with a Rafa head painted on the tip which she brings out every time there is a new Rafa/Newcastle thread