sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's pretty clear these idiots will not be returning any time soon when clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds are making good Championship signings, while these lot continue to buy absolute dross.

Hopefully they'll go down again, it'd be lovely.

Burra and Villa look favourites imo.

Wolves will be a dark horse for promotion

Are they that dark a horse when they're spunking money on Porto players?  :lol:

McGeady and Vaughan confirmed. Clearly their budget is extremely limited.

Not awful signing if that's the money they've got to work with. Still, the vile cunts will do very well to get playoffs.

1.5 million for the pair. If they've got fuck all to spend it's not bad business.

Other than the fact it's a different Semedo to the one we were interested in, the absolute mongs :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/pMSqfO4.png

Seemingly every time there's a link to RTG from here that bloke features heavily, almost always making a complete tit of himself. He appears to have some sort of learning difficulty so I'll not judge too much.

As for the rest of them on that 100+ page Rafa thread...well, what can you say? Bitter, obsessed, blinkered bellends, every last one of them...it's hilarious, I hope they never change!

Not awful signing if that's the money they've got to work with. Still, the vile c***s will do very well to get playoffs.

1.5 million for the pair. If they've got f*** all to spend it's not bad business.

Outstanding business given their predicament. McGeady is top half championship standard easy and vaughan is a body in in a position they are scandalously short in. He will also see this as a last shot at getting back into the big time and will be extremely motivated.

If they keep the current squad on paper they've one of the best midfields in that division and on that basis I think they should be aiming for playoffs with anything else a bonus. I think they'll ultimately miss out due to a lack of depth and a proven reliable consistent goalscorer.

I think it's pretty clear these idiots will not be returning any time soon when clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds are making good Championship signings, while these lot continue to buy absolute dross.

Yep. Add Sheffield Wednesday, Fulham, Reading, Hull and Norwich to the leading pack too. Top 8 is realistic for SAFC. Will be surprised if they make it anywhere near top three, points wise, though may creep into play-offs.

Not awful signing if that's the money they've got to work with. Still, the vile c***s will do very well to get playoffs.

1.5 million for the pair. If they've got f*** all to spend it's not bad business.

Outstanding business given their predicament. McGeady is top half championship standard easy and vaughan is a body in in a position they are scandalously short in. He will also see this as a last shot at getting back into the big time and will be extremely motivated.

If they keep the current squad on paper they've one of the best midfields in that division and on that basis I think they should be aiming for playoffs with anything else a bonus. I think they'll ultimately miss out due to a lack of depth and a proven reliable consistent goalscorer.

Really, Cattermole, N'dong, Rodwell, that's bang average to terrible even by even champ standard. McGeady was invisible at SJP last season, there's a reason why Everton let him go so cheap, again average. They are still woefully short of the players they will need to make the playoffs, and teams alongside them in that division are just stronger all over the pitch. 

One of the best midfields in the division are you off your fucking rocker. Theres no goals or creativity at all in that midfield its absolute shite. Anyone thinking these chumps will finish in the top half is out of their mind

Their Benitez quitting thread is still right at the top more than 3 weeks after they started it, its clearly all they have keeping them going.  :lol:

Wonder why they want him to quit if he's as shit as they make out. Surely they should want him to stay if he's shit?

Wolves will be a dark horse for promotion

Are they that dark a horse when they're spunking money on Porto players?  :lol:

10th favourites for promotion would suggest they are an outside bet.

One of the best midfields in the division are you off your f***ing rocker. Theres no goals or creativity at all in that midfield its absolute s****. Anyone thinking these chumps will finish in the top half is out of their mind

Their midfielders are (off the top of my head) rodwell, cattermole, lens, khazri, mcgeady. Bear in mind Colback made that division look easy at times last season.

Goes without saying I hope they crash and burn like.

One of the best midfields in the division are you off your f***ing rocker. Theres no goals or creativity at all in that midfield its absolute s****. Anyone thinking these chumps will finish in the top half is out of their mind

Their midfielders are (off the top of my head) rodwell, cattermole, lens, khazri, mcgeady. Bear in mind Colback made that division look easy at times last season.

You alright mate ?

You alright mate ?

Don't forget at one point there were heated debates on here because some folk (wrongly) thought he was better than Hayden.

Clearly Colback is an awful footballer but he found his level in that division and at times looked extremely comfortable.

You alright mate ?

Don't forget at one point there were heated debates on here because some folk (wrongly) thought he was better than Hayden.

Clearly Colback is an awful footballer but he found his level in that division and at times looked extremely comfortable.

Nobody sane ever thought Colback was better than Hayden, some may have suggested he was a better partner for Shelvey being more defensive, but that doesn't mean a thing. I'm not sure where you are going with your points, Colback struggled last season, just as much as he has if not more than previous PL campaigns. Have you seen Cattermole play ? It's a rare thing because he's always injured but when he does turn up he's just Colback with less brains. Lens struggled badly for them, so badly that they were happy to ship him off on loan last season, he now openly hates them and is edging for a move anywhere. Khazri had a couple of good games when he first arrived scored some important goals but has done nothing since except eat pizza and chips and is another running for the exit door.

You alright mate ?

Nobody sane ever thought Colback was better than Hayden, some may have suggested he was a better partner for Shelvey being more defensive, but that doesn't mean a thing. I'm not sure where you are going with your points, Colback struggled last season, just as much as he has if not more than previous PL campaigns. Have you seen Cattermole play ? It's a rare thing because he's always injured but when he does turn up he's just Colback with less brains. Lens struggled badly for them, so badly that they were happy to ship him off on loan last season, he now openly hates them and is edging for a move anywhere. Khazri had a couple of good games when he first arrived scored some important goals but has done nothing since except eat pizza and chips and is another running for the exit door.

My point is that on paper I think sunderlands midfield is one of the better midfields in that division. The division in question being the championship which Middlesbrough are joint favourites to win and in which even Colback had some good games last season. It's not full of worldbeaters.

I might be right, I might be wrong, you don't have to agree with my point, it's a football forum for people to debate different opinions after all, but I don't think what I am saying is too hard to understand.

Having had the dubious pleasure of watching colback for the last however many years I would also have to disagree with your statement that last season he "struggled just as much if not more" than he did in the PL. Last season he in general got away with it and actually on occasion had some good games, most likely due to the level of opposition faced whereas in the premier league he was consistently woefully out of his depth since the day he signed.