sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great start for Vaughan then :lol: Missed a pen and then missed from about 2 yards out.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-goals-will-vaughan-score-this-season.1378575/

:lol: :lol:  :lol:

Twenty.f***ing.Two.

:lol:

:lol:

I find it incredible that they have a 'deluded mags on twitter' thread when they're own forum has posts like this

The lack of self awareness from them is scary

gonna look even worse when they all turn their backs and run out the stadium on 70mins as usual :lol:

The exodus of red backs (that phrase is crying out for a David Attenborough voiceover) will look quite like the tourists and home-counties Mancs leaving Old Trafford.

Know it's not football like, but the shortlist for the 2021 city of culture is really strange  :idiot2:

I know the poor Sunderland marketing team have to put as positive a glow on things as they can, but hasn't someone just taken sympathy voting to ridiculous new levels and and nominated five of the biggest shitholes in Britain to scrap it out ?

Its just a pretend competition by the government to say "we don't have enough money to invest in all these cities/towns at once" so they run a fake competition for one of them to win and they get the money they need.  :lol:

Know it's not football like, but the shortlist for the 2021 city of culture is really strange  :idiot2:

I know the poor Sunderland marketing team have to put as positive a glow on things as they can, but hasn't someone just taken sympathy voting to ridiculous new levels and and nominated five of the biggest shitholes in Britain to scrap it out ?

They're following in the footsteps of previous winners like Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook and it certainly put them on the map...

They're following in the footsteps of previous winners like Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook and it certainly put them on the map...

Don't forget that when Newcastle lost out to Liverpool when we were going for city of culture it wasn't because the bid was poor or that Liverpool were seen as more deserving of the title.

Liverpool won because the government thought that they needed it more than Newcastle.

On that basis, I'd guess they'll have a great chance.