sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently they’ve allocated Celtic 14,000 tickets for the friendly  :kasper:

I think I’ll avoid the town that day (July 29th - Ladies Day too at the Races)!

Carnage.

Gave up on ladies day years ago after a trying to actually make a bet and watch the race from fence, I had to navigate this circle of massive fat birds in deck chairs, loads of fake tan and shoving pork pies in their fat mouths, sickened me.  It ended it for me.

There was no ladies at all.

Guest chopey

Carnage.

Gave up on ladies day years ago after a trying to actually make a bet and watch the race from fence, I had to navigate this circle of massive fat birds in deck chairs, loads of fake tan and shoving pork pies in their fat mouths, sickened me.  It ended it for me.

Fat, faked tan lasses shoving pork pies in their faces you say...................hmmmmm.........how much would tickets be for such an event, I'm asking for a friend.

Carnage.

Mutton dressed as lamb and lads in their court suits, combined with massive queues to pay 4 quid for a can of warm Forsters. Ladies Day is the pits.

Carnage.

:lol:

Subtle.

The bairn's not wearing an all-over-print Johnson portrait t-shirt in that photo, is he?  Looks like someone kissing a cup.

Edit: Never mind, looks like Bobby Moore after finding a larger photo.

They're foaming at the mouth about that Geordie reporter at the Sunderland Echo again  :lol:

Just read on RTG how we're all fat non attending so and so's.

Do these c***s have any grasp on reality at all? Their stadium was half empty most of last season.

Who are all these non-attending Mags they know?

They're foaming at the mouth about that Geordie reporter at the Sunderland Echo again  :lol:

Just read on RTG how we're all fat non attending so and so's.

Do these c***s have any grasp on reality at all? Their stadium was half empty most of last season.

Who are all these non-attending Mags they know?

You're getting it all wrong. Everyone in Durham and South Tyneside was a Joker Park regular until Kev Keegan invented football in 92 in collusion with Sky in a sick plot to turn all their fans into mags despite them getting to a cup final and us not being in the PL. Since then the North Sea has eroded Wearside so heavily there's only a smattering of Mackem patriots left to attend games and throw their clothes on the pitch during games. It's actually a well known fact that Mackems are so slim they need not wear normal clothes, Greggs wrappers will suffice.

The absolute clip of that favourite XI that Paul Collingwood picked.

Norman

Kay

Butcher

Bennett

Rose

Waddle

Ball

Cattermole

Arca

Quinn

Phillips

We could pick at least half a dozen teams from the past 25 years that would annihilate them.

The absolute clip of that favourite XI that Paul Collingwood picked.

Norman

Kay

Butcher

Bennett

Rose

Waddle

Ball

Cattermole

Arca

Quinn

Phillips

We could pick at least half a dozen teams from the past 25 years that would annihilate them.

Is that Rose they had on loan?

I've no choice. Going to see James play at Time Square that day also. Town will be mental.