sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again though, there's no comparison in club history, stature and attendances going on here. It's a quality argument. Celtic today is dangerously low on quality and players leave them for Championship sides. Celtic fifteen years ago was a very relevant club with quality. 

The fact a Norwegian side recently did the double over Celtic in Europe, and that a bad version of Rosenborg controls a champions league qualifier at Celtic Park examplifies just how much Celtic has fallen, because of how horrible these Norwegian teams are. I'm saying Celtic are as bad as, not saying the Norwegian teams in any way are good - 'cause they're not.

Again though, there's no comparison in club history, stature and attendances going on here. It's a quality argument. Celtic today is dangerously low on quality and players leave them for Championship sides. Celtic fifteen years ago was a very relevant club with quality.

That is correct, they aren't as good as then but tbf they were missing both their best strikers against Rosenborg

Glad we haven't invited either of the Old Firm for a good whole like. Not that it will stop them ruining the city tonight.

Last time was under Allardyce wasn't it with Harper playing upfront as a cameo?

Was that the Newcastle Gateshead cup thing? Remember rangers played in that.

That was before that game - that tournament was back in about 2004, IIRC. Rangers were given the whole of the Gallowgate and brought around 12000 down. I went to the first day - we beat Rangers 4-2.

Was that the tournament when Bobby was manager. Lovenkrands scored for rangers i think

That is correct, they aren't as good as then but tbf they were missing both their best strikers against Rosenborg

I really want to see Griffiths in a good league, because he seeems really good but it's hard to tell in the Scottish league.

I really want to see Griffiths in a good league, because he seeems really good but it's hard to tell in the Scottish league.

Ask a Wolves fan about Griffiths.....hes utter utter shite

Glad we haven't invited either of the Old Firm for a good whole like. Not that it will stop them ruining the city tonight.

Last time was under Allardyce wasn't it with Harper playing upfront as a cameo?

Was that the Newcastle Gateshead cup thing? Remember rangers played in that.

That was before that game - that tournament was back in about 2004, IIRC. Rangers were given the whole of the Gallowgate and brought around 12000 down. I went to the first day - we beat Rangers 4-2.

Was that the tournament when Bobby was manager. Lovenkrands scored for rangers i think

I think so. I remember Dyer bagging one for us - although he may have got two that day. Shola scoring also rings a bell?

Deila went out in qualifying to both Maribor and Malmo in his two years there. [emoji38]

That was 2 years of CL money missed out on and setting the club back. Rodgers came in after that and qualified first time, before completing an unbeaten domestic season.

Trying to compare their records, never mind the kind of football played, is bordering on a joke.

Rodgers is far better than Deila like. Kaiz man. [emoji38] Rodgers will comfortably get himself a mid-table Premier League club when he gets bored of Scotland.

I'm not sayinh Deila is good, I'm saying Rodgers is horrid and I hate his face. I only semi-hate Deila.

Rodgers is not horrid in the slightest. He's a good manager

Doesn't stop him being a weird narcissistic cunt though.

Are Sunderland AFC covering the extra policing costs in Newcastle as well as Sunderland today?

Cancelled rest days marra, costs nowt.

With one single exception all of the celtic fans i encountered today were no bother at all. loud and boisterous but not nasty in the slightest.

Celtic certainly matter considerably more than any team in Norway.

Absolutely. European Champions and just look at the amount of mongs they've brought here today.

They get about 55k through the door for home games, I'd be stunned if the Tippeligaen gets that cumulatively on a weekend.

No they don't. Yes they're capable of it but don't get that when playing the likes of Inverness/St Johnstone.

Why in the hell did the Mackems invite Celtic for a f***ing game? :lol:

So obvious s**** like this would happen.

assume the police wouldn't allow us. they wouldn't have Rangers after previous, and nobody else's fans would turn up.

No they don't. Yes they're capable of it but don't get that when playing the likes of Inverness/St Johnstone.

They averaged 55,581 in the league last season, unless you believe the figures are being fiddled. The lowest was against (yes) St Johnstone with 51,057.

Signficantly lower figures for early round League Cup and Scottish Cup fixtures, as to be expected.

They averaged 55,581 in the league last season, unless you believe the figures are being fiddled. The lowest was against (yes) St Johnstone with 51,057.

Signficantly lower figures for early round League Cup and Scottish Cup fixtures, as to be expected.

Must be like Arsenal getting 60,000 with empty seats all over the place as when SSN goes to Celtic there's thousands of empty seats against the bottom few sides.