sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Just when you thought this couldn't get better.....Netflix have commissioned a documentary on their upcoming season :lol:

Filming started at the Celtic match :lol:

That will be great I actually loved the premier passions one a few years back

Just when you thought this couldn't get better.....Netflix have commissioned a documentary on their upcoming season :lol:

Eh? Madness :lol: :lol:

Apparently it's being produced by that group that were rumoured to be buying the club, and the club resisted it for ages until giving it a last minute go ahead.

Camera man at the Celtic match caught footage of a bird shitting on Grayson's head :lol:

Apparently it's being produced by that group that were rumoured to be buying the club, and the club resisted it for ages until giving it a last minute go ahead.

Camera man at the Celtic match caught footage of a bird shitting on Grayson's head :lol:

Just done a quick google and couldn't find anything about this. Do you know for sure? I'm desperate to let my Sunderland supporting friend know.

:mike:

All of this has come from a mate who knows the camera operator.

Ah right, thought there had been an announcement or something that I couldn't find. If it sees the light of day it could be glorious :lol: