sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading that the worst, most bitter cunt has to be that zig followed closely by dangernons like.

Closely followed by Bear,Gipetto and that bitter witch Janey bet she's some fucking 20 stone munter in leggings and a xxxl t shirt

From the same people that brought you 'Graydo' referring to their new manager after 5 days in the job.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought they had settled on Larry as his name

Larry would be a great choice, not least as it sounds like Lawrie and we all know where he took them (#Gateshead legend).

Reading that the worst, most bitter c*** has to be that zig followed closely by dangernons like.

Closely followed by Bear,Gipetto and that bitter witch Janey bet she's some f***ing 20 stone munter in leggings and a xxxl t shirt

:lol: 

Guest chopey

A makem around the pool yesterday was trying to explain to me that they knew they would get beat off Celtic because they are a champions league club

A makem around the pool yesterday was trying to explain to me that they knew they would get beat off Celtic because they are a champions league club

Presumably would be the same if they rocked up against Linfield or The New Saints.  Champions League marra.

Guest chopey

Presumably would be the same if they rocked up against Linfield or The New Saints.  Champions League marra.

The bloke I was talking to yesterday probably would he was totally deluded, convinced they are going up this year and had a huge faded out Sunderland tattoo on his left tit

The bloke I was talking to yesterday probably would he was totally deluded, convinced they are going up this year and had a huge faded out Sunderland tattoo on his left tit

Serves you right for hooking up on grinder.

Reading that the worst, most bitter c*** has to be that zig followed closely by dangernons like.

Closely followed by Bear,Gipetto and that bitter witch Janey bet she's some f***ing 20 stone munter in leggings and a xxxl t shirt

I don't know why I am so surprised when I see the blind hatred and bitterness when I follow one of the links posted here to RTG, I should be used to seeing it by now. The majority that frequent that board just have no balance and from what I've read there they just cannot be reasoned with.

As for most bitter, I'd have to cast my vote to that longtimelurker. Awful.

Just been shown the stadium plan for the mackems v Derby by a mackem at work.

I'd be surprised if they have flogged half of the tickets with three days to go. It's not very good viewing for them at all, especially as this will probably be one of the biggest attendances of the season as it's the most optimistic they'll be all year.

Factoring in that a lot of the "sold" tickets will be free ones with no guarantee the people will actually turn up, the stadium will look class.

They probably should have done a Villa and closed the upper section.

Seems they have a back of the shirt sponsor.

https://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2017/august/utilita-strike-up-safc-partnership

And their trustpilot review

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.utilita.co.uk

Utilita already has significant connections within the North East, with a huge number of field sales agents based in the region. The company has a growing number of customers on Wearside and the new partnership with the Black Cats aims to enhance the reputation of the Pay As You Go supplier within the local in the community.

Fucking amateurs.

Capture.png

Even in the red "low" availability areas, you can almost certainly get 2+ tickets next to each other.

From one of the North West Corner blocks:

Capture.png

25 to 30 k would still be an amazing crowd considering what the fans have had to put up with over the last few years.

Imagine if we'd got anywhere near bottom end of 40K last season, man.  These weirdos would have been tugging away for months.

Seems they have a back of the shirt sponsor.

https://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2017/august/utilita-strike-up-safc-partnership

And their trustpilot review

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.utilita.co.uk

Utilita already has significant connections within the North East, with a huge number of field sales agents based in the region. The company has a growing number of customers on Wearside and the new partnership with the Black Cats aims to enhance the reputation of the Pay As You Go supplier within the local in the community.

Fucking amateurs.

They are saying fans will receive a free smart meter. I'm with them, a free smart meter is part of every service they provide.

Capture.png

Even in the red "low" availability areas, you can almost certainly get 2+ tickets next to each other.

From one of the North West Corner blocks:

Capture.png

Surely those North West corners have just came on sale?

Can see for yourself here https://websales.safc.com/events-choose-seats-flash.aspx?eid=1415&sid=1090&pid=15&vid=96

Red sections at St James are VERY limited, so was expecting the same

L33 on the right is red now

http://i.imgur.com/Z7CHodH.png

wtf :lol:

Could be 1 or 2 out but having 100 seats available of a 364 seat block (27.4%) doesn't strike me as 'very limited'.  I'd class very limited as under 10% but maybe that is just me.