sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno why it hasn't dawned on them that 'knowing what you were doing' at 15 is part of why the law's there, because with hindsight you realise that you didn't know what you were doing.

This is a very dangerous post

No, I am saying that it makes no sense that an individual that is convicted for committing a lesser crime got more time than someone that is convicted for a series of 13 much more serious offenses. Why should Stuart Hall have got so much less time that Johnson? If you look at routine convictions for the kind of thing that Johnson was done for, it is pretty unusual to get such a long term. It is actually unusual for cases in these particular sort of circumstances (where an individual has been not far off 16) to make it to court in the first place.

I think it would have been a lot better for the girl if she had not proceeded with the case. She should have known she had the option to put it down to experience. From what she said in her statement in court it struck me that she gave the impression of feeling obliged to proceed with the case.

I know of a girl who met up with a well know footballer and then sucked him off on a bridge in plain sight, when she was under the age of consent. He soon did a runner. She felt a bit upset for a couple of weeks, but she wasn't scarred, and she was not left emotionally damaged. She put it down to experience and moved on. If she had gone to the police, if there had been a court case, if she had testified etc. that would have dogged her for the rest of her life. She probably would not have been able to go on and have a successful career. It probably would have affected her future relationships. She would have ended up being defined by a one off sex act with a well known person when she was a few months from her 16th birthday. The only people that would get anything out of such a case would be the CPS and the solicitors. And that is what has happened with this girl in the Johnson case.

Put child abuse down to experience...

No, I am saying that it makes no sense that an individual that is convicted for committing a lesser crime got more time than someone that is convicted for a series of 13 much more serious offenses. Why should Stuart Hall have got so much less time that Johnson? If you look at routine convictions for the kind of thing that Johnson was done for, it is pretty unusual to get such a long term. It is actually unusual for cases in these particular sort of circumstances (where an individual has been not far off 16) to make it to court in the first place.

I think it would have been a lot better for the girl if she had not proceeded with the case. She should have known she had the option to put it down to experience. From what she said in her statement in court it struck me that she gave the impression of feeling obliged to proceed with the case.

I know of a girl who met up with a well know footballer and then sucked him off on a bridge in plain sight, when she was under the age of consent. He soon did a runner. She felt a bit upset for a couple of weeks, but she wasn't scarred, and she was not left emotionally damaged. She put it down to experience and moved on. If she had gone to the police, if there had been a court case, if she had testified etc. that would have dogged her for the rest of her life. She probably would not have been able to go on and have a successful career. It probably would have affected her future relationships. She would have ended up being defined by a one off sex act with a well known person when she was a few months from her 16th birthday. The only people that would get anything out of such a case would be the CPS and the solicitors. And that is what has happened with this girl in the Johnson case.

Why are they so desperate to stand by him and justify what he did? Weird nonce cunts.

That thread is incredible especially the last few pages  :kasper: I think several more of them will have the nonce-busters rounding them up soon - horrible pigs

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/aj-released-soon.1400543/

Europe would be far easier...

Germany, Italy, Portugal and 13 other countries all have a legal age of consent of 14...another 18 or so have it at 15. The UK is in the minority with it set at 16.

That was actually posted by - I assume - a grown man. A grown man with either an unnatural predilection for knowing foreign ages of consent lower than those he is currently bound by, or a man with an increasingly suspect Google history.

Seriously mackems, STOP the paedoing. It really is doing nothing for your self-appointed 'classy fans' mantle.

Tin hat firmly on but they are as bad as each other. She knew fine well what she was doing, as did he. He got what he deserved but the girl is no way innocent in all this.

Said like a true paedo

f***ing hell Paully.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just read through their discussion about Johnson there, what a weird and creepy place that forum is!  Guaranteed to be a few predators amongst that lot!

There's been 3 people lifted off there for noncing in the last few years. One of the arrests was recorded by that Dark Justice group. I won't post his username in case it gets me into bother.

Well the one I know of, his username is is real name and his avatar is his real photo, so he's not the brightest of chaps.

Why are they so desperate to stand by him and justify what he did? Weird nonce cunts.

It's because he scored a few goals (including a last minute winner) against us and he was, by and large, a decent quality player for them.

If it was Jack Rodwell or some other wank first team player they would have hung him out to dry imo.  It's mental.

Googled age of consent in China (Yewtree no doubt round in the morning) and it's 14.

If I was his agent that would be the market I would be looking at. For a career move not a relationship!

Got a point there, double whammy for Nonceson.

:anguish:

Has anyone actually pulled him up on this?

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, in literally the very next post.

You sir sound like an apologist - ok it's your point of view and you're entitled to it but the bare facts are that he groomed an underage girl.

Then other posts like this.

It was horribly wrong what he did, he was the responsible adult. I am not going to make judgement on the length of his sentence. To even mention him coming back makes me feel sick. If God forbid he did come back( which I don't think for one minute he would) I certainly won't be using my season ticket again.

Can we not just forget the vile f*cker ever existed and stop having threads about him?.

Once a paedo, always a paedo. Convicted paedos should never be released.

If Sunderland takes him back, I will no longer support them.

If you read the actual board, comments like that are very much in the minority tbf. I remember Facebook being an absolute cesspit when it was going on, and not necessarily just from the Mackems either.

Yeah, in literally the very next post.

You sir sound like an apologist - ok it's your point of view and you're entitled to it but the bare facts are that he groomed an underage girl.

Then other posts like this.

It was horribly wrong what he did, he was the responsible adult. I am not going to make judgement on the length of his sentence. To even mention him coming back makes me feel sick. If God forbid he did come back( which I don't think for one minute he would) I certainly won't be using my season ticket again.

Can we not just forget the vile f*cker ever existed and stop having threads about him?.

Once a paedo, always a paedo. Convicted paedos should never be released.

If Sunderland takes him back, I will no longer support them.

If you read the actual board, comments like that are very much in the minority tbf. I remember Facebook being an absolute cesspit when it was going on, and not necessarily just from the Mackems either.

Quite reassuring I guess. I can't bring myself to read these kind of threads, they just make me angry

Just read through their discussion about Johnson there, what a weird and creepy place that forum is!  Guaranteed to be a few predators amongst that lot!

There's been 3 people lifted off there for noncing in the last few years. One of the arrests was recorded by that Dark Justice group. I won't post his username in case it gets me into bother.

Well the one I know of, his username is is real name and his avatar is his real photo, so he's not the brightest of chaps.

Was a nonce on here a while back, wasn't there?

Was a nonce on here a while back, wasn't there?

Really? Was it that kid who looks like a Nintendo avatar? Figures.

It wasn't Figures - he's just gay.

The level of people defending him on there is absolutely mind boggling. To think grown men are actually of the mindset that it wasn't so bad a man in his late 20s grooming a 14yr old girl as she was then

Also people actually googling the age of consent in other countries to try and justify his actions is beyond belief

People actually think like this man....what the fuck is wrong with them, to a man they are all just creepy fuckers

s6mwIkB.jpg

I skipped the "in the Premier League" part of that for some reason and thought he meant top-7 in the Championship this season, which would be one of the most delusional things I've seen from someone running a pro sports team.

But in the Premier league... I guess it's a nice goal to have but with the way he's run the club he clearly doesn't have the capability to get it done.