sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neville is one the dullest match commentators I have ever heard, don’t see how he could motivate any team, never mind this lot :lol:

That time when he was "co-commentating" during the England v Italy match. :lol: There were quite few complaints raised with the BBC. :lol:

Guy on the radio (who keeps pointing out he's 54 for some reason) saying someone will come in sort their defence out and they can go from bottom to top.  Talking about automatic promotion

"bring Paul Scholes in"

:spit: wtf am I listening to

Guy on the radio (who keeps pointing out he's 54 for some reason) saying someone will come in sort their defence out and they can go from bottom to top.  Talking about automatic promotion

"bring Paul Scholes in"

:spit: wtf am I listening to

‘Kin hell. Probs one of the (few) match going fans who has swallowed that many plastic bags (for da ladz) it is causing slow onset dementia. Bit like those poor penguins swimming around with plastic 4-pack holders around their necks.