sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TBF they've still got a few small salable assets.

Khazri is in decent form in France and with the WC in the summer they might get a few million

Might yet get a couple for Papy if he does OK on loan

Couple of million for the £30m man Kone

Few million for Ndong

Brexitise the club as well as raise some money to payback Uncle Ellis and his high interest loans. After that they're absolutely hosed unless they get taken over though.

Thought Khazri was one of their better players.

Coleman is an idiot for taking that job under those conditions like

I was convinced he took the job based on transfer promises, but you are 100% right he has left a better job to go there, he must be getting a canny monthly pay rise.

It could well be that simple, he went for a pay rise. But it's ridiculous short termism, because he's blowing what rep he had, some desperate PL club would have given him another chance, I'm pretty sure of that, or at worst a Champo team with actual money to spend.

Doubt his rep will take that much of a bit of he can't save them. Already fucked when he took over, no money at all to improve them. He'll get his high wages and leave with his rep (for what it is) intact imo.

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like I'll be going to watch Birmingham host these cunts at the end of Jan thanks to my cousin who is a Blues fan. Might wear my Toon top!

Looks like I'll be going to watch Birmingham host these cunts at the end of Jan thanks to my cousin who is a Blues fan. Might wear my Toon top!

Don't do that man. Hate wankers that do that, remember the surprise on the face of an Everton that got sparked out by a toon fan for sitting right next to the away end in a mackem shirt.

Looks like I'll be going to watch Birmingham host these c***s at the end of Jan thanks to my cousin who is a Blues fan. Might wear my Toon top!

Don't do that man. Hate w*****s that do that, remember the surprise on the face of an Everton that got sparked out by a toon fan for sitting right next to the away end in a mackem shirt.

Agreed, it's a twattish thing to do......go to the match by all means, but no strip.

TBH like if Rafa leaves we could well be in a similar predicament. Cause chances are that if he does leave its cause we haven't invested or been bought. We'll possibly be relegated with no investment and even with Rafa and if that happens he'll go. Similarly if we stay up and there's no investment I think Rafa will walk. Then quite a lot will turn their backs to the club and the downward spiral will begin.

What happened to the resident mackems on here?

Still here, but to be fair you’re all doing a fine job of summarising the s*** we’re in that I feel I can’t add much

Hard times. Do you think SAFC were in a worse position (overall) before they were relegated to the old third division?

What happened to the resident mackems on here?

Still here, but to be fair you’re all doing a fine job of summarising the s*** we’re in that I feel I can’t add much

Hard times. Do you think SAFC were in a worse position (overall) before they were relegated to the old third division?

I'd say they are, the finanical difficulty they are in combined with the massive costs these days mean they could very well fold or tumble down the leagues