sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The thing that suggests they'll go down is they've been down there all season, and lost their only reliable source of goals in January, so you'd argue it's unlikely they'll change form that has lasted for 32 games - as the bookies odds suggest.

It's certainly not an impossibility that they'll get out of it though.

I mean you have to look at the fact that Fletcher, Maja and Asoro have only scored a goal each all season. That's 3 goals in 41 cumulative appearances, and two of those are 19 year old kids.

By comparison Grabban and Vaughan contributed 14 goals for them in the first half of the season. Unless somebody starts bucking the trend, or they can get more from midfield, it's hard to see where goals are going to come from to keep them up.

I mean you have to look at the fact that Fletcher, Maja and Asoro have only scored a goal each all season. That's 3 goals in 41 cumulative appearances, and two of those are 19 year old kids.

By comparison Grabban and Vaughan contributed 14 goals for them in the first half of the season. Unless somebody starts bucking the trend, or they can get more from midfield, it's hard to see where goals are going to come from to keep them up.

They already absolutely fucking despise Fletcher too.

Basically, the amount of games Asoro, Maja, Robson, Honeyman and Gooch have played this season would be akin to us suddenly throwing Barlaser, Longstaff, Roberts, Toney and Armstrong into our first team squad and making them mainstays straight away last year.

To be honest the state of their centre midfield, they'd probably be doing better if they had loaned Barlaser and Longstaff.

It's better for us if Barnsley win though.

six n two threes tbh, if either go on a run it fucks them, being bottom though is terrible to look at  O0

It's better for us if Barnsley win though.

six n two threes tbh, if either go on a run it f***s them, being bottom though is terrible to look at  O0

Yeah, don't know who I want to win tbh. I suppose worst case scenario is a draw.