sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

two of last seasons PL clubs in the bottom 4. I remember people saying at the start of the season (not NUFC fans) that it was a relatively easy championship last year and this one will be much tougher. what bollocks.

I always think by that they mean it'll be closer in terms of points between the top and bottom, which it is as everyone bar Wolves, and arguably Fulham, are absolutely fucking horrific. The same way it's an 'exciting league', it's not they're just all the same level of shite making it less predictable.

I know that Ashley is an absolute grade-A c***, but Jesus Christ, if we had Short as an owner, and were served up this shower of s**** every week, I wouldn't be surprised if our crowds dropped by 20,000.

Short showed a lot of ambition at first and has pumped much more money in than Ashley has. He's just constantly made horrendous appointments in key positions, and frankly got fed up with throwing the cash down the toilet, I don't blame him at all for his attitude now. Ashley on the other hand has never shown any ambition, and has clearly checked out as a owner. Both are bad people to own your club, but for different reason, Ashley's got lucky because he bought the better club with a much more solid support behind it.

Every other game going their way. Ridiculous.

just glanced at their table, i must admit it's incredible they are still only a win and a draw from safety  :kasper:

however i stand by the fact i can't see who they will ever beat this season, they will struggle to get 33 points  :lol:

Every other game going their way. Ridiculous.

just glanced at their table, i must admit it's incredible they are still only a win and a draw from safety  :kasper:

however i stand by the fact i can't see who they will ever beat this season, they will struggle to get 33 points  :lol:

According to the Beeb, they sound a little unlucky to be behind:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42892557

13:42

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland

The visitors are on top heading into the break at Bolton.

Ashley Fletcher has another effort deflected wide and then Lee Cattermole has a shot blocked.

The Black Cats are pressing for an equaliser.

Guest firetotheworks

SMB: "This is the most mag type thing I have ever posted, but it's almost like Coleman wants us relegated so he can start what he thinks is a proper rebuild."

Oh dear!

Everything's about us. [emoji38] Imagine using us as a yardstick man. Poor cunts.

SMB: "This is the most mag type thing I have ever posted, but it's almost like Coleman wants us relegated so he can start what he thinks is a proper rebuild."

Oh dear!

Everything's about us. [emoji38] Imagine using us as a yardstick man. Poor c***s.

We're literally, constantly on their minds.

It's so weird like.