sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had a look at their fixtures - they are absolutely fucked man :lol:

Burton at home is the only one you would give them a slight chance of winning, but I could easily see them going winless for the rest of the season now.

Glorious Mack-slapping that!

That clockstand paddock guy is trying to talk sense but the others won't have it.

He sounds like the only sensible one, talk of how taking 1000 to Bolton last night was amazing and he slaps them down with the fact that Birmingham took 1600 to Brentford watching them get beat 5-0 and of course he gets shot to bits

Other than QPR away, I cant see them getting any points from their next 6 games like.

Villa(h), Boro (h), QPR (a), Derby (a), Preston (h) & Millwall (a)

Even if I’m being super generous and give them 4 points from the 6 games, they’ll still be firmly rooted in the relegation zone (probably bottom) needing 15 points from 7 games to have any chance of survival.

Can't see how they'll stay up, every week seems to be a 'must win' and often against terrible opposition, and they still don't win. 1 point in the last 5 games (their 3 goal comeback match).

Nothing they are doing suggests they are going to turn it around, even with their usual late luck I can see them winning 3 matches at most (They've won 5 from 33 so far), and I don't think that will be enough.

Just had a look at their fixtures - they are absolutely f***ed man :lol:

Burton at home is the only one you would give them a slight chance of winning, but I could easily see them going winless for the rest of the season now.

Just had a peek, don’t fancy them to beat anyone at the moment. Sorely tempted by Fulham away on 28th April. I wouldn’t mind watching Mitro play for them (if he’s starting) and that seems the ideal game.

There is some world class squabbling banter on there as well.  Some examples

'Shut up.  Just because your wife's your sister'

'Do you know who your sister is.  Chimp'

'Is your mam and dad your boyfriend and girlfriend.'

And of course 'We still sent them down & 6 in row'

Guest reefatoon

Bob Mortimer's song about Sunderland. For context, the guy he is singing it to is from Sunderland.

:lol:

:lol: This is far too catchy.

Glorious Mack-slapping that!

That clockstand paddock guy is trying to talk sense but the others won't have it.

Some logic from a sole Mackem. Tbf to him, he sounds like he knows what he's taking about.

The rest of them are so bitter and deluded though. "Our fans......"  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell man, i need to stop laughing at that song and get something done. Keeps popping into my head. 

"Sorry dad i've shit me pants

It's the lack of suspension on the fucking fun bus"

FFS  :lol: